HOLY MOTHER OF POTATOES WHAT DID SHE JUST SAID??!!!

Louis’ POV

Thanks to Bradford bad boy’s words of wisdom we have solved our King size problem.. Get it?  No? Then that’s your lost! :P

We all sighed in relief when suddenly a Skype ring was heard all over the room

Our attention is shot to the grey Dell laptop in front of Niall..

Nathan is calling you” Niall read the screen as we all looked at the screen with wide eyes.

“Who the freakin’ potatoes is Nathan?” I said curiously as he attempted to tap the accept button..

“Wait!?” Zayn screamed which stopped me from pressing the touch pad and turned to Zayn with a disappointed look on his face as he shook his head.

“We shouldn’t touch it..” Liam said sternly as he walks away from the table to the kitchen.

“He’s right Lou..” Niall stood and went to the kitchen Zayn followed him leaving me and Haz facing each other.

Haz raised a brow and smirked..

I can tell that his curious to who this Nathan is and what is his relationship with King.. Ughh, I started calling Hariette “King” ever since the pool incident it’s because I personally think it’s cool I mean only a few girls have an awesome name like “king”. :))

When we were about to answer the mysterious Nathan that’s calling our little King, when we suddenly heard footsteps comin’ down from the stairs

OH CRAP !!!

Haz and I hurriedly flop into the contour parts of the sofa far from the laptop.. so ya know she doesn’t suspects us..

Ohh were goodd~ XDD

When she walks in the living room she saw me reading an upside down magazine, Oopps! Got to fix that.. Right! And Harry texting in his phone..

I raised a brow and heard my phone beeped.

Ohh ..

Is she gonna notice?? :/ I chuckled to his text message

“Hmm..” King hummed suspiciously as she flops down in front of her laptop.

“What are you looking at peasant?” I asked the glaring King as she looks at me with dagger eyes that I swear I could’ve die if there was actual daggers, thankfully none ...

She just flicked her eyes and turn to face her laptop  and answered the Skype call as I replied Haz’s message.

She won’t! if you don’t let her notice! So shut your pretty mouth and listen to their convo to get some ditz! >: )) I typed as I smirked at the idea..

Things have been pretty interesting ever since King moved in with us.. And we, well okay I pretty much enjoyed it whenever she’s about pop! Well ... most of the time..

“HI NATHAN!!” She cheerfully and happily greeted the said Nathan with a flashy and toothy grin as she waves her hand to him.

Zayn, Liam and Niall stick their heads out when they heard King greeted the thing!

Oh ya! You heard me! I called the guy “thing” coz it’s just that I feel that there is something wrong with him !

“Hello mahal ko! Miss na kita!” he responded as cheerful as she greeted her.

(Hello Love! I miss you!)

GREAT!! WE CAN’T UNDERSTAND A DARN THING!

What are they saying!!?? How can we eavesdrop if we can’t understand a thing!!! Harry was frantically screaming in his text.. When I was about to reply to curly’s text message my phone beeped.. oh another message!