That's her!

Zayn’s POV

Wow , that’s new ! Niall Horan the most gluttonous lad in One Direction said NO TO FOOD!

But enough of that ! I think I already saw the short haired hair that was on Hariette’s photo.. and I was positive that that girl was the girl we passed by earlier !

I was leaning at the window when a girl with short hair was walkin’ pass us.

She was wearing a red ruffled tank top and short jeans. She’s fit ! look at that curve ! and unfortunately I wasn’t the only one who noticed her.

Haz and Lou smirked at each other and I felt that had tugged a smirk in my face as I watch her walk pass our limo.

“That’s her !” Lou said as he and harry looked at the photo in Lou's hand. It made me jumped at him and took the photo from him and had grin. She is her!

I tried to call her.

“Psst!”

She searched for the sound that seemed to caught her attention and realized that it was coming out of the window she just passed by. 

At first she hesitated to walk closer which made me impatient, that’s why I pushed the button that made the tinted window go down slowly to reveal our grinnin’ faces that was all scrunched up at the little window because of too much excitement..

“Hi Love!” Harry said cheerfully with a big wide grin plastered in his face.

She looked shocked at the same time blushed when Harry spoke to her.

“Uhmm, Hi?” She fidgets in her place. She looks so cute! 

“Do you know any girl by name of Hariette here mate?” Louis asks as he observe her.

She just nodded.. i understand her behavior coz normally people don’t meet pop stars in limos at some random street now do they?

“Is she your friend?” I asks as I stare at here angelic face. She looks so beautiful and nice.

Again she nodded.

“Could you please get her mate?” Niall said politely  with a genuine smile in his face, aww the leprechaun is excited to see his clover isn’t he ? 

“Wow ha! Utusan ? ano ka ? sinuswerte ?” she said with a snapped tone.

Whoooaa~ what did she say ??

We looked at each other with confusion in our faces and saw Mr. Romero chuckled in his seat.

What did she said ??

“Pardon love?” Harry asks still looking confuse

“Uhm, nothing I’ll just call her ha ?” she said with a smile as she went into the front of the house’s gate yelled what I thought was a guy’s name. then pulled the button up that made the tinted glass up.

Liam’s POV

“KING!”

Wait .. what did she yelled out ?

I looked at the boys and I thought I was hearing things.. Then second later a voice called out from the inside of the house that made the boys looked back at the front gate where the short haired girl is standing.

“What?” she called out.

“Lumbas ka dali!!!”She said while looking at us who are looking at me through the tinted front window of the car, still has this weird out and confused expression that I think is making us look oblivious on what we came for.

(Come out hurry!)

She grinned at us evilly as she calls out for her friend again

“Dalian moooo!!”

(Hurry up!)

“ANO BA KASI YON?!” she yelled back again there was annoyance in her voice that made the sound girl impatient.

(WHAT IS IT!)

Well they were practically yellin’ at each other which was quite funny coz girls back at England don’t usually do coz they go directly inside of their friend’s house without sayin’ a word.

We all waited for a moment and she went out to their terrace wearing only a tank top and a sporty black short with a messy bun.  She’s a brunette and has a slender body with a white complexion, her nose was not too flat not too pointed, her brow was raised up and her lips were on a pout indicating that she was annoyed. She looks the same as she looked at her photo.

I noticed that Harry’s jaw dropped while Niall stiffen like a rock while Lou wriggled is brows and Zayn smirked.

She shot what I think is a death glare at the car we were currently on.

Ohh boy..

I felt shivers all over my body as she glared at us, well at least for me.  From then on I knew this was a bad idea... -.-

She then turned to her friend and went out their gate.

When her friend was about to talk to her I notice that the Zayn’s grinnin’ at the short haired girl which was flirting with him, the girl smirked at him too. We all noticed it and jumped at him.

______________________________________________________________________________________

They just met ! COOL ! :)))))

Just let me know if ya guys have any ideas for the cover photo .. I just still can't think of anything . :<

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT! :)

~

BRS