Guys, King is my nickname.

Niall's POV

This is the best pancakes evaa ~ :>

It even has little bits of blueberries inside of them! This is amazingly delicious!

I quickly finished the two and ask for seconds which Hariette gladly put another two hot new ones.

And it looks like that I'm not the only one enjoying breakfast, the other lads are too.

When we're finished we helped Hariette and Mia do the dishes..

Well Hariette at least coz Mia just sat there like a queen waiting for Hariette to finish.

"Sige King aalis na ko may pictorial pa ko eh .. geh bye bhe!" Mia waved her hand as she went straight to the door.

(King I'm going now, I still got a pictorial, bye bhe?!)

Mia calls her "King" but why? I mean it sounds like she's callin' her a guy or something. Which was pretty rude..

Curiosity got the best of me, so I had to ask her.

"Lass, why does Mia keep callin' you King??" I ask

She laughed at me..

Why? did I said something funny?

The lads turned their head curiously to us. Coz they are too curious to know why Mia calls her "King".

"Guys, King is my nickname." She said sweetly as she flash a smile at us.

"But why King?" Lou asks as her wriggle his brows.

"Coz Hariette is a girl version of the name Henry and Harry but my mom named me after a novelist named Harriet."

"Ohhh.." we all said in sync.

We heard Liam tapping in his computer.. And looked at us and flashed the laptop in our way.

We all went to him and read what was on the screen.

All except Hariette who just remain on her sit behind the cupboard with her elbow on the table and her head's resting in her hands as she smiles at our direction..

She's so cute ..

Harriet is a female name. The name is an English version of the French Henriette, a female form of Henri. The male name Harry was formed in a similar way from Henry. All these names are derived from Henrik, which is ultimately derived from the Germanic name Heimiric, derived from the word elements heim, or "home" and ric, meaning "power, ruler". The male name Henry was first used in England by Normans. Popular nicknames for Harriet include Hattie, Hettie, Hennie, Harri/Harrie, and Etta/Ettie. The name can be lengthened to Harrietta or Henriette/Henrietta.

The name was the 73rd most popular name for baby girls born in England and Wales in 2007. It last ranked in the top 1,000 most popular names for girls in the United States in the 1960s

"So from day forward.." Lou said as he jumps up from his position and puts his hand up and points his forefinger up pretending like he is a king of some place..

"..We shall call her Henrik!" Lou says as he points Hariette who is giggling in her place.

"Excuse me?" She said as she raises her brow to Lou who is pretending to be serious.

"Hey! Her name was from the name Harry.." Zayn points out..

"Soo.. We have two Harrys now?" Liam said as it came out as a question rather than a statement?

"So does that mean that we'll call her Harry too?" I asked them as we all turned to her.. Who is obviously enjoying this.

She stands up from her sit pasts Lou who followed her and grabs her by the hand and yanks her back and flops into the couch. She let out a sigh.