What? This is one of the reasons why we're famous!

Harry’s POV

Did she just call Niall HER leprechaun?

Damn!

HER??

LEPRECHAUN ???

Her leprechaun??

Why the hell does this bother me..

A LOT???????

Ugghh !

I ran my hand in my curls desperately as I let out a sigh..

I mean, it’s not like I’m jealous or something… Wait what ?? Did I just said?

This is crazy! I just met her moments ago for god’s sake! It’s ridiculous to like someone the moment you look at her photo, ohh what am I saying! Ughhh !

>.<

My thoughts were cut when my phone rang.

Everyone even the girls looked at me as I reach my pocket for my phone that I almost drop because of my panicking.. ugghh.. -.-

I didn’t bother looking at the screen to which it was I just press the button and put it up into my ear.

“Hello?”

“Harry?” said by a deep and strict voice that sounds quite familiar to me.

“Oh, Uncle Simon! Yes this is me.” I said as I point and mouth at the same time at my phone to the lads that it’s Uncle Simon.

The lad’s looked at each other and they looked at me I just shrugged..

“I’ll have you guys meet Paul’s new assistant that will look after you, So you have to get back here right now.”

He said sternly and then hungs up.

“What did he say mate?” Zayn asks as he walk towards me.

“Well he says we need to go back now coz he’s gonna introduce us to Paul’s new assistant. Aagaiin” I said as I roll my eyes, coz seriously no assistant of Paul lasts in months. The last assistant that Paul hired exploded because Louis played a prank at her by putting butter in her meal, at first we thought she just plainly hate butter.. So Lou did the evil deed without the knowing the fact that she’s allergic to it and was hospitalize for months. Since then she never came back tour flat.

Poor Charlotte,, tsk..

“I sure wish that she’s not allergic to anything.” Lou said as he look down in his feet.

“Lou, I’m sure Charlotte has already forgiven you..” Liam said as he rub Louis back.

“Lee-yuumm~” Lou said as he hugs Liam.

“Uhhmmm..” said by the girls in unison and looked at each other with a smirk at their faces.

Lou and Liam looked at each other and laughed.

“What? Haven't you seen two guys hug ?” Lou said snobbishly, as he put his arms in his hip.

“Lou! Get off me before Mia and Hariette thinks that we’re gays or something.. WHICH WE’RE NOT!” Liam says as he pushes Lou away from him with red cheeks.

“Sure you do..” Mia says as she rolls her eyes. As she glances up her watch and gets her phone to her pocket.

“King, mauna na ko may photo-shoot pa daw kame ni bakla ! Text kita maya ah?” she said as she wave goodbye and walks away.

(King, I‘ll be going first coz I’ve this photo-shoot with that gay! I’ll just txt ya up later.)

“Sure!” Hariette calls back as she turns back to us.

“Well ... Guys .. I think you should be going too." She checked her phone then glances up to us.. We stared at her for a minute then exchange glances making her chuckle at our reactions  "Coz I’m going somewhere too. Catch you guys’ sometime ne?” she said casually to us as she skips her way back to her flat.

Somewhere to go ??

She turned back to us who was still standing in our place .. "Goodbye .. have a safe trip back ." She waved back before disappearing at her terrace.

We chuckled and went back to the limo where Niall was  and went back to our hotel.

____________________________________________________________

The famous Lilo has appeared ! XDD

Aren't they so adorable ? I'm not that knowledgable in their bromances but I think I'll try to make some appear.. :)

Like Larry Stylinson or Narry or something... :)))

BTW I dedicate this chap to my newly found friend in wattpad :) 

Please don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT :)

~

BRS