DADDY!

Liam’s POV

All the sizzling noise is makin’ me hungry..  -.-

I thought as I was sitting here in the couch .. Okay fine  I’m not sitting, it’s more like of slouching lazily in front of the T.V.

“Is it done yet ?” Niall complained while he rubbing his tummy in circles as he stares at the kitchen nook to see a silhouette of the Hariette while flipping a batch of lovely pancakes in her pan.

“Not yet !? And stop askin’ every after I flip these babies! Sheesh! It’s kinda getting annoying.” She yells back playfully at the hungry Niall who groans impatiently earning a couple of chuckles..

Moments later..

*knock* *knock.

All heads shot up and stare at the front door well except Hariette who’s in the kitchen.

Hmm, A visitor ? who could that be?

“Liam ! Could you get the door ! I can’t leave this pancakes. For some obvious reasons.” She sticks her head out and playfully glares at Niall as she prepare our lovely pancakes.

“Okay” I chuckled and started to go to the front door.

Uggh, The aroma of strawberry pancakes is making me hungrier by the minute.

I opened the door and suddenly ..

“DADDY!” yelled by a high pitched voice and tackled me

*THUD*

I was so startled that I thought that this person is snuggling his or her cheek against mine..  and when I opened my eyes it was a guy!?

What the hell?

“Mmm, Daaadddy!” he repeatedly rubbed his cheeks to mine and squeeze the hell out of me.

“Uggh, Guys? Or Anyone?? Help me please?” I yelled out for help.

The guys came runnin’ to the foyer and saw us on the floor .. The lads stared at each other confusedly as to why this guy over here, is squeezing the daylights out me.

Louis step forward and try to lend a hand but the boy hissed viciously at him and the horrified Louis immediately retracts and hides behind Harry’s back..

“Harold! He scares the carrots out me!” Louis hugs Harry tightly in sheer reaction.

“Oh , Don’t be a baby boobear! You’re the oldest here!” Harry scolds him and tries to push Louis back to help me..

“Harold! I don’t want to, He’s waaay too scary!” Louis does the same to Harry

“Fine~.” Harry said in defeat and walks towards us but this lad stared at Harry menacingly that he withdrew.

“Niall you do it!” He quickly he pushed Niall forward.

Niall looked at Zayn who just ran out of the foyer.

Niall sighed heavily but it came out as groan. And walks slowly towards us and bends down.

“Uhm excuse sir, but uhm, could you get off of my friend?”  He asks politely hoping that this guy could get off of me coz seriously this guy is heavy!

“Oh? Okay.” He gets up slowly but suddenly kick Niall on the shin?

What is wrong with this guy?!

“OW!!” Niall painfully groans while he hops stupidly on one foot repeatedly and then slips on one of Harry’s cat slippers and crashes on the floor and hits his head on the steps.

*CRASH*

_______________________________________________________

Sorry if it took me long but yeah ,, :)))

thanks for the reads everyone :)

I love you all ! :D

this chap is dedicated to the lovely person who commented on the last chap. :))

thanks to you I am motivated to write again! :)

Please do VOTE and COMMENT <3

P.S.

Credits for my lovely brother ! :** 

for helping me :D

~

BRS