The freakin' white limo!

"KING!"

A squeaky high pitch girl called out, she was standing in front of our gate looking at her left side facing the road...

"What?" I called out.

Truth to be told I was too lazy to get out of my chair.

"lumbas ka dali!!!"

(come out hurry!)

Ugghh..

"dalian moooo!!"

(hurry up!)

She was screaming like hell and I'm too annoyed to go out

"ANO BA KASI YON?!" I yelled back

(WHAT IS IT!)

There was no answer but heard a car's engine in front of our house..

Curiosity got the best of me so I went out to our terrace wearing only an orange tank top and a black adidas sport shorts and have this messy bun. (it's summer ! and I'd like to be comfortable if won't mind.)

To my surprise there is a white limo parked in front of our house. Isn't that illegal ? parallel parking?

Moreover the cars or trikes won't be able to pass through if that limo won't move out the way.

I went out of the house and stood next to the girl who called me out earlier.. it's my best friend Mia.

"Oh? Bat mo ko tinawag? Alam mo bang istorbo ka?" I asked

(Why'd ya call me out did you know you were bother?)

She didn't respond coz I think she was to shock to find this stupid thing (the limo) in front of my house which is in front of us.

"Hoooy!" I literally shook her to reality which kinda didn't work..

I slapped her in the back which kinda worked coz she flinched. >J)

"OA ha?! Hindi mo naman kailangan gawin yun eh!"

(OA much? You don't need to do that ya know.)

I giggled. I've got to admit, I'd always wanted to do that. J)

"Sorry.. di ka kasi nagsasalita kinakausap kasi kita ikaw naman parang tangang nakatitig sa limo."

(Sorry, you weren't responding when I was talkin' to ya and you look like an idiot for staring that limo.)

Mia's POV

"Ano ba yan ang boring ha! Badtrip makalabas nga.."

(this is so boring! This sucks, I'll just go outside.)

When I got out I saw a white limo passed our house. And the car's window opened three fourths and I saw this cute guy with a black quiff hairstyle and had this cute pair of brown eyes winked at me. Which made me blush? Wait whaaat ???????

Oh shit! I kinda giggled. :">

I noticed that the limo stopped at my best friend's house. Which was kinda weird, coz she never likes it when somebody suddenly barges into their house unless it's me of course? ;))))

I tried to walk casually and pretend like I never saw the limo passed me.

I felt stares as I pass the first window at the end of the limo.

"Psst!"

I searched for the sound that seemed to caught my attention and it was coming out of the window I just passed by.

Lalapit ba ako? I asked myself mentally as I stared the black tinted window of the car.

(am I going to go there?)

But I was so intrigue who this hot guy is and why the hell did he parked in front of my best friend's house and what is his business to her? My best friend is so busy to her college stuff that I hardly see her out! She is soo ganna tell me later.

So I slowly walk closer to the tinted window and the window slowly went down to reveal five gorgeously hot boys grinnin' at me.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hi again ! :)) I'm glad to tell you guys that i'd be updating until the end of the day ! :3

well it's because it's already piled up so here you go ! :)

thanks for reading ,. please don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT :D