How's the water Love?

Louis' POV

We saw "King" ran out of the house and was sticking out her tongue to Harry that is running after her.

She wasn't looking at where she was headed so I blocked her way.

"Ow!" she stumbles I grab her by the waist and carried her to my shoulder and went to edge of the pool

Perfect!

"Dammit ! Loooouuuu~ !!" she screamed while wriggled at my shoulder like a crazy worm..

"Last chance peasant, Tell me or you're going in!" I taunted her..

To be honest, i kinda love teasin' her.. why? Because she looks so damn adorable when she's pissed.

"Okay! Okay! My .. my name came from a song!!" she stuttered.

A song huh ? this is getting interesting.. >: )))

"What song?" I ask mischievously as I smirked.

It must be something really really embarrassing that's why she won't budge.. oh this is gonna be goodd~~

"I forgot?" she said oh come on who's ganna believe that? Who would forget her own name ? Obviously not this one!

I'm not gonna take THAT for an answer, so I guess it can't be helped.

"NOT!!" I yelled and threw her in the water leaving a loud splash.

I grinned evilly then eventually laughed, so hard that I kinda held on to my tummy.

The other lads soon joined me.

When she came up for air she shot another death glare to me that send shiver to my spine.

The lads stop laughing and turn to the wet and now angry King in the pool..

She was helped by Zayn out of the pool. Her white v-neck shirt is drenched and dripping wet along her short ripped jeans. King's black bra is visible through the thin white fabric making a certain curly lad bit his lower lip while Liam just smirked while Niall just blushed in the sight.

She's fit .. I'll give that ..

I grinned to her..

"How's the water Love?" I shouted over the girl who's now walking up to the water host.

Uh oh better run.

But it was too late..

The next thing I knew I crashed in the pool's bloody cold water!

_________________________________________________________________________________________

AHH SUMMER..

but I never felt it was coz I've got to go to Summer classes ... ughh..

DAMN YOU MAATHHSS ~!?

>.<

Well anyways this is the last update for today . Night Loves! :**

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT BELOW :))

~

BRS

~