Oh, Kevin? I just roasted him and fed him to Niall.

Louis’ POV

It was a dull, dull morning when I decided to go down stairs to grab a snack.

I walked lazily as I went down stairs. I swear I told myself that I won’t go down because, ya know.. I’m too lazy to ..

But alas my tummy growled at me saying

Get you butt at the kitchen and feed me! You lazy oaf!

“Ugghh” I groan internally as my tummy made the horrible noise.

As I reach the familiar cream colored walls of the dining room, I heard a unfamiliar voice.. As I listen carefully the person is humming. As I make my way to the kitchen. I saw a familiar petite girl wearing a three-fourths shirt and short jeans with her hair up in a messy bun.

Oh, it’s King.

She hasn’t notice me because of the black headset that is hung in her head covering her ears. She seems to be enjoying the music she’s listening to coz she was constantly head banging which made her look like a bobble head. Cute isn’t ? :))

“But I'm not a hero, I'm a liar.

I'm not a savior, I'm a vampire.

Sucking the life out of all the friends I've ever known.

We're a train wreck, not winners.

On a soap box preaching down to the sinners.

The saints without a cause, we're not listening, we're not listening, 

We're not listening, we're not listening.”

“Whoaa..” I said under my breath as I tried to process in my head that she could be an awesome singer?!

“OH MY FUCKING GOD LOUIS! WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE?” She practically yelps as she turns around to see me sitting in the snack bar with my elbows rested on the cupboard as my palms supports my head

Did I really spook her that much?

“I’m sorry Love, I didn’t mean to spook you or anything.”

Her eyes grew wider as she realizes that I heard her sing. I smirked at her grimace expression.

“Louis Tomlinson!? Do you know it’s taboo for you or any of the guys to hear me sing?!! For that you must die!?" She screams at me and points the knife at my direction which  she is currently holding. Her hostile reaction made me fell on the chair..

What the fuck man!!!!!

 “Wa-what? Waaaiitt~!? I’m too young and sassy to die!! Please I beg of you?!” I begged her, trying my best to stand up on my feet but stumble coz she's freaking me out!

“You’re 25 years old!? You’ve lived long enough!?" She snaps at me angrily and came closer, grabs the collar of my stripe printed shirt then points the kitchen knife at me and waves it up in the air.

I’ve got to distract her! Or else I’d be dead !?! Wait did she just told me I’m 25? HEY! I AM NOT THAT OLD!!

“WAAITT I’m just 24!?! I’m NOT THAT OLD!! And what about my fans?! They’d be lost without me!?”

She raised a brow at me with a sly evil smirk at me.

“Who care about your fans? For all you know they just care for your looks not your music!”

Ouch! That cut me deep.

“T-then what about the Lads?” I stammered as I got the words out.