Trouble Times two

Zayn's Pov

"Who are you?"  Aria's boyfriend asks with a hint of unpleasant vibe in his voice.

Oh boy.

And I thought things could get any worse. The lads stare at the laptop.

"Hey, answer him." I whispered to them quietly making Liam sigh while Louis rolls his eyes at the laptop while Harry just stare at laptop curiously.

"Hey. Uh, I'm Harry. I'm Aria's roommate." We stared Harry's sudden response.

Room mate! Comm'on dude! Last time she had a conversation with him, she literally made it clear that she doesn't want to let him know that she's living with guys !

"What the hell are you doing???!" 
Liam whispers at Harry sounding slightly angry and worried but Louis just hush him to quiet down.

Nathan didn't respond and looks like waiting for Harry to speak again.

"She kinda left her laptop at the living room on. She went out to bring a friend to the hospital. I'll tell her you called thou." Harry said truthfully. "Alright, thanks. I'm Nathan by the way. Sorry but can you tell me your name again?" Nathan asks as if he was confirming something. "Harry, Harry Edward S-
" Harry was cut when Louis and Liam covered his mouth instinctively as they glare at him.

"Harry Edwards? Right, uh. Thanks Tell her, I called. Thanks again." He thanked Harry and hung up the call.

Leaving us in  an awkward silence.

"So, Are you gonna say to her that Nathan called?" I curiously asked him making Louis wriggle his brows at him while Liam sighs.

"Of course he is! If Hariette learns about this she's gonna be mad again." Liam interjects, eyeing at Harry who just gave him a small nod.
"But then again she's still gonna flip if she finds out that we answered the call without her consent." Louis  pointed out as we turned towards him. With his hand up on his chin rubbing it like he was a detective who's pondering on who the culprit is.

"Well, good luck with that." I patted Harry's back as consolation and stood up to fetch myself a glass of water.

She's gonna be mad alright, it might be enough to make her quit. But it would be interesting to see on what Harry is gonna do about it.

Will he tell her and face her anger or will he not?  I mean it's not really hard to see that he fancies her in some ways..

My thoughts we're interrupted when my phone rang.

I fished my phone from my back pocket and saw it was a private number.

I answered my phone, but veré I could even speak, I was interrupted by a familiar voice... "Kingg~ I need help. Help me set up a date with your cute friends! I don't want to be in an arranged by my parents help meeee !" A girly pitchy voice rang thru my left ear as she plea for help.

"That hot black haired guy would be perfect! But I doubt I can make him say yes thou. Ugh! Why can't they just leave me alone." She ranted on the phone while she tells me her choice of date.

"King! Are you still there ? Or are you still drooling onto your bosses~" She teases her friend making me smirk. "I say, mas gwapo yung kulot kesa sa blonde~ kaso playboy. Second thought.. go for ~" I chuckled at her little ignorance. She then stops when she heard my chuckle.

*the curly headed guy is more handsome than the blonde one, but then again the curly guy is a flirt.*

"Oops.  Looks like I got found out." I chuckle lightly. She didn't respond maybe I've shocked her a bit too much.  "First and for most, you've dialled the wrong number, second I'm not King and Lastly, I would love to be your 'pretend' date if that's what you want." I told her making her chuckle at my response. "This is unbelievable." She sighs in disbelief as she continue her notion. "Alright, I'll let this slide.  But you have to keep this secret from your other friends." I smiled at her last sentence. "Alright."

"Good. Now pick me up at the address I'm sending you. And tell King her sister just called me. She needs to call her back." "Sure .. I'll call her later." I nodded and made a mental note in my head as I checked my phone since it vibrated and then took it back to my ear. "I have received the message. I'll pick you up at 3pm." "Sharp." She said flatly with conviction which made me chuckle again. "Sharp. So see  you then." I repeated making her giggle slightly. "Yeah. Bye." And there she hung up her phone.

Stare at my phone for a couple of seconds. Then realized. "Guess I have a date today." I laughed slightly as I go upstairs to prepare for my 'date'.

After taking a shower and getting my hair ready I went downstairs to see a high strung Harry, a troubled Liam and a hyper Louis.

Okaaay what happened here?

I look around saw empty bottles of what I think was an energy drink.  I lifted one bottle and read the label that spells 'Cobra'.

I raised a brow and observed them carefully.

"What.. what... what am I gonna.. go naa do ??! Aaaahhh!? Such an idiot! What if she gets mad?? fuck it!!!" Harry rapidly says, almost screaming since he ended the sentence with a high pitch, while rolling on the sofa like a lovesick teenage girl that has a crush and got caught. "Omg, omg, omgeeeeeee!!!" Louis pitched in while jumping around like a child would had eaten too much candy. "You are soooo dead! Lols! She's gonna hate you sooo much that she's never gonna talk to you ever again~~~!" Louis chirped as he ran around the sofa Harry was sitting.. "Shut up! Shut uppppp!?!?!" Harry cover his ears and kept making incoherent words to block out Louis' nonsense.  "Bluh blah blaaaah" Louis continues to annoy Harry while Liam just sighs tiredly.

"Uhh." I wasn't sure what was happening and I wasn't also sure if I wanted to know what was happening so I went straight to the door and when I opened it. There was a chubby woman who looks like in her mid 20s.

She has red slim glasses and wearing a low cut green blouse that showed her cleavage paired with skinny jeans and a pair of wedges that could literally kill with the pointed end.

"Hi, uhm can I do anything for you?" I smiled at her trying my best not to look at her chest.

"Yes, is this where Aria lives?" She asks sternly as I try to cover the mayhem behind me.. 

Oh fuck.. We're fucking dead.

-----