Kiss Me♥

As I opened the door, I smiled at Stiles. It was weird you know, looking at someone and just like thinking to yourself how... how much they mean to you. How you would die just to make sure they were safe..

"Hey.." I blushed at the ground while Stiles followed my actions. 

"hey." He smiled back at me. "Wow...you look.." Stiles started stuttering after I opened the door and he noticed what I was wearing. I don't want to toot my own horn, but toot toot. I thought I actually looked really good considering that I only remembered about this stupid dance like until two days ago. Stiles coughed a couple of times before trying to look 'tough' but that ultimately failed. "Beautiful.." He smiled at me before holding up the box with the corsage in it. 

I bit my bottom lip before holding out my wrist for him to put the corsage on it. "You clean up pretty good yourself." I smiled while straightening out his tie a little more. "If I didn't know any better, I wouldn't have reconized you without a plaid shirt on." I laughed while Stiles blushed lightly but just rolled his eyes. 

"So.." Stiles looked behind me, like he was looking for something. "Did your parents want to get some pictures taken before we left or..." He trailed off while I felt my self go stiff for a moment. 

"Ummm, no. They're actually on a business trip...You know..dad and my step mom are always..on business trips.." I laughed nervously. 

"I didn't know you had a step mom..? I didn't know you...lost your mom.." Stiles looked at me with an apologetic look on his face. "I'm sorry.."

"It's okay..she's been gone for a really long time now..it's not any easier but...i'm okay..Besides I never mentioned it so how could you have known...." I shrugged my shoulders before telling him we should leave. I felt bad for lying to him, especially about this. I mean it wasn't like my mom wasn't dead.. which she was but...you get my point. I just hated lying to Stiles. I hated keeping secrets from him but.. sometimes keeping secrets from those closest to you is how you survive..

Stiles broke me out of my trance by offering me his arm before giving me one last 'im sorry'. I accepted his arm, intertwining our arms together before he lead us to his jeep. 

+

As soon as we got to the dance, Stiles turned off the jeep and jumped out, making his way to my side to open the door for me. I laughed at him smiling because it was a nice feeling. He'll never know how nice this feels but I do. It's a really nice feeling to know that there are some nice guys out there still. But most of them are stuck in the friend zone. 

It's sad because once you fall into the friend zone, there's never really any way of getting out.. At least I dont think. But hey, then again, Stiles was in the friend zone and now look at him. We're going to the dance together. 

I laughed as he helped me out of his jeep and closed the door behind me. 

"Wow, who knew chivalry wasnt dead." I smirked while he playfully rolled his eyes at me. 

He offered me his arm again and I was about to take it until I heard someone calling my name. I turned around to see Allison walking towards Stiles and me with Jackson trailing close behind. I smiled at her before offering her a small hug. 

"You look so beautiful!" She complimented me while I blushed lightly before offering her the same comment back. 

I turned to see Jackson, who was still an ass, but he did look rather good. "Jackson, you're looking handsome. You clean up good." I offered a small smirk.