More Complications

"you're not going to make it." Derek told Stiles. 

"I know.." Stiles said with a frown while I leaned into the front and patted his shoulders, trying to cheer him up. Well, maybe me acting so...loving..wasn't the best way to cheer him up.. 

"And you didn't tell him about his mom." Derek said to Stiles. 

"He's got a lot on his plate right now." I said, while patting Stiles shoulders and glaring at Derek. After Danny managed to trace the text, we found out that the text was sent from Ms. McCall's computer. It was obviously a mistake or something, there was no way that she would send it. But then again, I wouldn't be surprised with this town. But no, there was no way. Ms.McCall was the sweetest ever, she helped me sew my dress back together after Stiles got it caught in a fence. There was no way.

Scott had called Stiles, asking where we were and telling him if he didn't get back then he was going to miss the game. This was Stiles first game playing on first line, so it was kind of a big deal. Yet, here he was..trying to help Scott and everyone out. If you ask me, he's the real hero here.. 

"What are we doing here anyways?" I asked him while we all turned our heads to the Beacon Hills Hospital sign in front of us. We were in Stiles jeep, parked in front of the long term care enterance. 

"to find out the truth." 

"And we're going in why..?" I asked him while Derek rolled his eyes at me. 

"because im sort of the most wanted criminal in all of California right now." He glared at Stiles and I while we looked at each other. We said a quick sorry before I leaned back to grab my phone. "Oh, one more thing." Derek said looking at Stiles before slamming his head against the steering wheel without warning. I looked at him in shocked while asking Stiles if he was okay. 

Stiles groaned while holding his nose. "What the hell was that for?!" Stiles said while holding his nose, obviously in pain. 

"You know what that was for!" Derek yelled while I couldn't help but laugh a little. Derek was obviously getting Stiles back for the whole 'using him to get Danny to help' thing. "Go! Go!" He yelled at Stiles and me before we practically jumped out of the car. 

Right now, Stiles and I walked into the long term enterance, expecting to find someone 

"Where the hell is everyone?" I asked Stiles while he just shrugged his shoulders and taking out his phone to call Derek. 

"Maybe we should split up, see if we can find someone." Stiles suggested while I nodded my head and he started walking off in a different direction. But before he could get not even three feet, I reached out for his hand, calling his name. He looked at me confused while his eyes traveled from our hands up to my face. 

"Be careful..I don't know what I'd do if something happened to you.." 

It was like my mouth had a mind of it's own. Stiles looked at me a little shocked with a slight blush on his face before nodding his head and walking off in the other direction. 

I sighed to myself before walking around the hallway, trying to listen so I can track him. Suddenly, i got this weird feeling. I went over to one of the open doors, placing my hand on it and trying to concentrate my hardest. I opened my eyes and noticed a spot of blood on the floor near the outside of the door. I walked over to it, bending down and sniffed it.