Just A Little...

"She's turning around." I said out of breath. "She's figured it out. She knows it's not Derek driving." 

Right now; Scott, Stiles, and I were in Derek's car with Scott driving (like he never got his license i might add) to distract Kate Argent. I had only ever heard of the woman from Allison since apparantly Kate was her favorite aunt and they were like close or something. 

Well, I can say i'm not liking the possibility of her catching us and killing us. 

It was pretty awkward, despite the fact that there were more important matters at hand. Stiles and I hadn't talked much since well.. I told him the night we kissed was a mistake. It's not that I didn't want to be with him because I did, more than anything but it was dangerous. 

If he found out what I was, he would freak and probably never forgive me. 

Besides, I can't let my romantic feelings get in the way of my little mission. 

I managed to uncover some newly found research for my little mission and somehow they all pointed to one person. This was not going to be easy but it was going to be a challenge but a fun one. 

Suddenly I was knocked forward from the backseat as Scott slammed on the breaks. I held my head in my hands while looking up to glare at Scott who had rolled down the window and yelled at Derek, who was running, to get in the car. 

I could hear Derek groan before running over and slamming the door behind him, that's when Scott took off again.

"what part of laying low do you not understand!" Scott yelled at Derek while trying his best to concentrate on the road in front of him. 

"I had him!" Derek yelled while hitting his fist on the dashboard. 

We all looked at him like he was crazy while Scott took off, trying his best to get out of sight. 

"The Alpha..?" I asked him while Scott looked at me through the review mirror. 

"Yes." Derek growled. "He was right in front of me when the police showed up." 

This was good. 

Derek was focused on finding this alpha instead of figuring out my secrets. If I could keep him off my trail long enough to get the answers I need, this wont end badly for any of us. I would hate for him to become a casualty in my little quest for vengence. 

I need answers, and what I want, i get. 

"So how'd you find him?" Scott asked Derek, breaking me out of my little trance.

I shifted in my seat while I could feel Stiles looking at me from the corner of my eye.

"You okay?" He asked me.

I quickly shook my head. "Fine, just a little car sick." I smiled before turning my head.  

"The last time I talked to my sister, she was close to figuring something out. She found two things, first was about a guy named Harris-" Derek was explaining while Stiles stook his head inbetween Derek and Scott. 

"Harris? Harris as in our chemistry teacher?" 

Scott pushed Stiles face to the backseat while I couldn't help but let out a small laugh. Stiles smiled over at me but then I could quickly see the sadness fill his eyes. I turned my head to avoid looking at him. It was hard enough knowing that I broke him heart, i really didn't want to see it every time that I look in his eyes. 

"Why Harris..? Why him?" Scott asked Derek with a confused look on his face. 

To Scott, Derek had all the answers but by the look on Derek's face, he was just as confused about this as the rest of us were. 

"I don't know yet." He angrly said while slamming his fist against the dashboard again. 

Derek never was one for controlling his temper. 

"What's the second?" I asked while Derek let out a sigh. 

"Some kind of symbol." Derek said while taking out a piece of paper with a symbol across it. 

Where have I seen this before..? I know i've seen it before... 

Wait a minute, I know where i've seen it before! 

"What? You know what it is?" Derek asked, noticing the look on Scott's face. Scott looked like he was about to throw up and I on the other hand, just looked calm. Stiles was sitting next to me confused about what was going on. 

"I've seen it on a necklace not so in the distant past.." I said while leaning back in my seat, messing with the ends of my hair. 

This was going to get a lot more complicated than I thought. 

Derek looked at Scott like he was waiting for an answer. Scott finally let out a loud annoyed sigh before saying, "Allison's necklace.." 

+

After Derek kicked us all out at Scott's, we all decided to go our seperate ways, considering that we had school in a couple of hours. Stiles was at his house, where I kind of wanted to be.. Yet here I was sitting in my room on my computer with Scott sitting across from me. 

"So what does all of this mean..?" Scott asked me while I took all of my evidence and information out from the secret drawn in my dresser. I hung it all up and took a step back to stare at it. 

Scott walked over to one board where it had a picture of my parents and everything about the night they were murdered. He took a picture off, it was the picture from the magazine article from the scene of where my parents were murdered. 

"I'm so sorry.." Scott began saying but I quietly sighed and walked over to him, taking the picture from him and grabbing the magnified glass. 

"It's okay..Everything will be okay in the end once I find out who did this and what they had to gain from it." I smile lightly before placing the magnified on the picture. 

"How do you know this wasn't just an accident..?" Scott asked while i nodded my head and pointed to the edge of the picture. 

"Look at these markings right here." I said while going over to the other board where there were different articles about attacks similar to that of my parent's. "There are markings on the floor. There in all these attacks, they're werewolf markings. People say it was from the struggle my parents put up but now that you know what this world really is, you know that things aren't always what they seem." 

I sighed before stepping back again and looking at all the things on the boards. 

"So what have you found out so far...? Do you have any leads..?" Scott asked from the side of me.

"I do actually.." I smirked a little. 

"Oh, and when do you plan on confronting this person...?" Scott asked while I just smiled, picking up a flyer for the local masquerade gala that was happening next week. 

"Let's just say..This is going to be one hell of a party." I smirked.

Author's note: 

sorry that it's been a while guys. I'm really busy with school right now. Piece of advice, avoid night classes your first year of college, they are a pain. >.< 

Anyways, thanks for reading the story so far(: things are going to take an interesting turn in the next couple of chapters ! :D Tell me your thoughts and etc. haha C: 

thanks once again you guys are so awesome!(: