Don't Feel Like Being Alone...

"Ugh I just dont even know anymore.." I complained into my phone at Allison who was on the other line. "I mean I thought  that we were getting somewhere then he pulls a total 360 and acts like my feelings are one sided.." 

I walked through the aisles of the video store, trying to find some movie I can watch while wallowing away im my own misery. I had decided to walk here, using the time to think about how much i wanted to die in the fact that Stiles would never feel the same about me. 

Im all for never letting anyone get too close and still believe in my whole 'it's too risky and i cant start a relationship' with him thing but.. I guess I was kind of hoping maybe he did feel the same. Sure all the signs were there but.. when he said we'd never happen, it kind of broke my heart a little. 

I guess I just assumed he felt the same and when I was ready then we would be together. Oh how wrong was I. I couldn't have expected him to just wait around if he did like me, which he doesnt. 

"I still don't believe that he doesn't feel the same about you. I mean i have seen him look at you and it's like..." Allison started explaining to me while I picked up one of the video cases. 

Ugh, twilight? Really? everything about this movie was so stupid but I only watched it because well..they were all hot. Jasper though, he was a looker. 

"Like what?" I asked Allison when she stopped talking for a moment. 

I heard her sigh through the phone before saying, "It's like your his whole world..Im telling you, Stiles is like in love with you..The way he looks at you is like something out of a Nicholas Sparks movie..It's kind of amazing to witness and you just know that...it's love.." 

I couldn't help but let out a small smile before shrugging my shoulders for some odd reason, even though Allison wouldn't have known if I did shrug or not. 

"It doesn't..matter.." I said before picking up another copy of some low budget lame movie about vampires. 

With the way things are going around town, I wouldn't be surprised if we ran into a vampire anytime soon. 

"I think you're just trying to ignore your own feelings and using your insecurity about Stiles liking you as an escape goat." She said while I could hear the faint sound of guitar playing in the background. 

"Im perfectly fine, you're just mental. I dont know what i was thinking letting myself get off track by actually feeling something for Stiles" 

"What do you mean off track?" Allison asked me, obviously confused.

"Umm..nothing..I just meant..you know nevermind." I said trying to get her to drop it and luckly she did. 

"Well i'll let you go then..Remember if you want, you can always come and watch your movie over at my house." Allison offered while I smiled at her offer. She was actually really kind, Scott's a lucky guy. He better not fuck this up for himself. 

"Thanks for the offer Argent but I think i'll stick to watching this by myself with a tub of chunky monkey. Besides, I was going to work out a little after the movie so.." 

"Okay then, talk to you later." She chimmed before we said our goodbyes and hung up. 

I let out a huge sigh before walking around to another isle, trying to find a worker who could help me find something a little less....

sucky. 

I looked towards the latter which i could've sworn had a worker on it who was fixing the one flickering light. I started to walk over to it before I heard the bell go off, signalling me that someone else just walked through the front door.