Running Scared Part 3

Savannah's Point of View: 

I ran down the opposite hall before turning back once to see Stiles and Scott turning the corner. I sighed to myself before continuing to run in an attempt to find a way out of this hell hole. You know my plan made a lot more sense before I actually started speaking. 

I kept on running, trying to be as quick as possible to not attract the Alpha to me. Hopefully Scott and Stiles were thinking the same thing.. 

I thought about how I would get out of here and get to Derek's car. As I was walking, I heard the familiar growl of the Alpha. I quickly made my way over to the nearest set of doors in an attempt to get away from where the sounds were coming. Pushing my way through the doors, I realized I was by the pools. I closed the doors and started walking backwards, waiting till the Alpha would burst through the door. 

I pulled out my phone, getting ready to text Stiles that I was by the pool but when I turned around and bumped into someone. I let out a scream, accidentaly dropping my phone and watching as it sank to the bottom of the pool.

"Son of a bi**ch" I groaned before reaching to grab it. 

I held my phone in my hand and trying to turn it on but the screen froze then went black. I looked up and noticed the person I bumped into was Allison. 

"You scared the crap out of me." She laughed while I just laughed. 

"What the hell are you doing here?" 

Seriously what the hell was Allison doing here? How did she get here? No one is suppose to be here? Oh my god did she see Derek's dead body in front? How did she get in?

"I..I got a text from Scott telling me to meet him at school..?" She said, holding out her phone and showing me the text.

"Uhh..uum.." I tried thinking of something to say until her phone went off. 

I gave her a weird look while she texted back whoever texted her real quick. "It was just Lydia telling me to hurry up." She said holding out her phone. 

I felt my breath get caught in my throat as soon as I realized that her phone went off. It registered in my brain that... her phone ringing could've lead the Alpha straigth to us.

"So what are you doing here exactly..?" Allison asked me, with a confused look on her face. 

Before i could answer her however, that's when her phone started ringing again. I was going to grab it from her but she answered quickly, using her free hand to block out any noise. Which was useless since we were the only ones in here and it was quiet as hell. 

"Stiles?" She asked confused. 

My eyes widen at the sudden realization. If Stiles was calling then that means Scott must have heard Allison's ringtone. 

"No it's me where are you?" I could hear Scott say through the phone. 

"the first floor." 

"Where exactly?" Scott groaned through the phone. 

"The swimming pools." She said obviously not sure what was happening right now. 

"Are you by yourself?" I heard the familiar voice of Stiles ask. 

"No im here with Savannah. What's going on?" Allison asked while giving me a confused look. I just shrugged my shoulders before looking all around us, making sure the Alpha was no where near. 

"Get to the lobby! Go now!" Scott yelled through the phone before hanging up. 

I gave Allison a quick look before grabbing her arm and leading her towards the lobby. "Come on, we need to go meet them. Like now." And with that, we started running off towards the lobby to meet Stiles and Scott. The whole time I was running towards the lobby with Allison, I couldn't help but only focus on one thing.