Butterfly Feelings...

I was walking out of the girl's locker room after finishing p.e. with Lydia . We stopped by my locker since we had a free period after p.e. Lydia was messing with the ends of her hair while I was taking books and putting books into my locker.

Some people my see Lydia as a cold heartless bitch, which she was sometimes, but when you really got to know her..She was actually really cool and smart. Why she acted like an idiot, I never understood. After moving to town, she was really nice to me. Normally, people wouldn't go out of their way to make sure you were getting use to a new school let alone town.. But Lydia was very welcoming. So, like they say, dont judge a book by it's cover.

Because Lydia's cover might show her as heartless bitch but she was full of heart, smarts, and actually really nice when she wanted to be. 

"So I was thinking we should go dress shopping after school today." Lydia casually told me while I looked at her confused.

"Why?" 

"Winter Formal is literally less than 48 hours away and you, me, and Allison dont have dresses. So we need to go shop for some now before it's too late!" Lydia started explaining to me while I just nodded my head and smiled awkwardly. 

"Right.." I trailed off. "Do you really want me to go?" 

"Yes!" She laughed before taking out her phone and most likely texting Allison to tell her of the plans. 

"Are you sure...?" I asked her again, hoping she would let me off the hook since she had Allison now.. 

"Come on, it'll be fun. We'll get you a super hot dress and find you a super hot date." She started telling me while my mind wandered off. 

Stiles.

I hadn't had the moment to tell him how I feel since everything seemed  to be getting in the way. First it was Scott with the whole loosing his phone thing, then Derek was taken by the Argents apparantly, and now Lydia was dragging me off to go dress shopping. 

Ugh...

"I actually...think I might be okay with the whole finding a date thing.." I smirked slightly while biting my lip.

"Who are you going with?" She asked me slightly confused.

"No one yet, hopefully he asks.." I smiled to myself while blushing slightly. "Well I should get going so..just meet me at the mall then after school." I smiled before walking off. 

+

I was walking across the track field to cut through and get to the parking lot faster when I heard someone yelling my name. I turned around slightly while noticing it was Stiles. 

"hey." I smiled and waved at him. 

"Hey..What are you doing leaving so early? Aren't you going to watch practice?" Stiles asked me while I nodded my head.

"Lydia is taking me and Allison dress shopping." I groaned. "I promised her I would go so..I'm just going to drop this crap off at home before going to meet her."

"Oh right, the dance..winter formal." Stiles laughed while I smiled back at him.

"Yeah..you going?" I asked him, hopeful he would say yes and then ask me to go with him. 

"Yeah..you?" 

I laughed slightly. "Well yeah, that's kind of why I am going to go dress shopping.." I laughed while smiling like an idiot, just standing there hoping he was going to ask me to go with him.