Complications

Stile's Point of View: 

I was still smiling to myself, thinking about how Savannah was going to love what I had to show her after school. There was no way she could stay mad at me after it. Maybe she'll even give me a kiss or something.. 

Her lips do always look soft...

Woah- stop. 
There's nothing going on with Savannah. She'll never go for you, I mean in the couple of months she has been here she has only gotten asked out by like hot guys, all athletes. I mean sure i was on the lacrosse team..never actually playing.. but still. 

I sighed to myself, what am i thinking? She'll never go for me. I needed to stop setting my self up for failure. 

When I walked into the locker room, I noticed Scott leaning against the lockers looking as if he was having some sort of mental breakdown. I stopped dead in my tracks before asking him what's wrong. 

"You make up with Allison?" I asked him before opening my locker.

"Yeah..you make up with Savannah?" He had a slight smirk on his face while I turned around so he wouldnt see me blushing but he could probably hear my heart beat rising. 

"Sort of..She's still mad.." I said before turning to him and noticing the smirk still on his face. "What?" I asked raising an eyebrow. 

"Just tell her how you feel." He said simply while I nodded my head, changing the subject and asked him why he looked like he was constipated. 

"You know the hunters I told you about..?" He told me while i nodded my head. "Her father is one of them.." 

I looked at him confused. "Her dad?" Not really sure what was happening.

"Shot me." He breathed out.

"Allison's dad?" I asked cautiously really hoping it wasnt Savannah's dad or something because frankly she was the only normal thing in my life and I dont think i could handle another supernatural in my life rihgt now. I can barley take care of Scott.

Speaking of parents, I have never actually seen Savannah's parents. I think she said they were always away on business... But i havent seen them once since she moved here..?  

"With a crossbow." Scott continued on, breaking me from my thoughts. 

I was still trying to process what was happening right now. 

"Allison's fath-" Was all i was able to say until Scott stood up and slammed his fist on the locker. 

"YES ALLISON'S FATHER." he yelled clearly frustrated with all that was happening. "Oh my god, oh my god. I think im going to die.." 

I patted his back, trying to get him to calm down. "It'll be all right, just snap out of it. I mean he didnt reconize you did he?" 

"I dont..I dont think so." He began saying with slower breaths. 

"Does she know about it?" I asked him, curious to know if Allison's father was a hunter and knew about all this crap then maybe she did as well.. 

"I dont..i dont know. Oh my god what if she does-" He began saying until coach blew a whistle letting us know that it was time to get out on the field for practice. 

I handed him his stuff before patting his shoulder. "Look just focus on lacrosse right now, nothing else. You'll be fine. we'll figure something out." 

And with that I started walking out onto the field where i quickly spotted Savannah sitting on the bleachers, waving to me once she spotted me. I waved back awkwardly, feeling this knot turn up in my stomach.