Going Back..

Savannah's Point of View: 

"So please remind me why the hell we are doing this? And why you guys dragged me out of my house once again. I kind of was busy trying not to fail any of my classes?" I yelled at Stiles and Scott from the backseat of Stiles' jeep. 

"Derek said that if I want to remember, I have to go back." Scott told me while I rolled my eyes. "Let me senses remember for me." 

If i could roll my eyes any more, they would get stuck in the back of my head. 

"And we're listening to Derek because..." I trailed off while glaring at Scott who still didn't seem to grasp the concept that Derek was bad! Like we shouldn't even be associating ourselfs with him after we got him thrown in jail out of fear that he'll kill us! 

"He's the only other werewolf we know of." Scott said, giving me this look. I knew he was having a hard time but I wasn't going to treat him any differnetly. If he was acting like an idiot, i was going to let him know that he was. "I have to start somewhere." 

"So what youre saying is that..if you knew of another werewolf...you wouldn't need Derek.." I asked him slowly, watching as he shook his head. 

"Yeah but we don't so he's all I got right now." he said before turning his head as Stiles parked the car.

"yeah.." I slumped back into my seat before Stiles let me out and we all started walking up to the fence. But before I could even get out of the jeep, Scott turned to us and stopped us. 

"Wait no just me." Scott said, stopping Stiles from going any closer to the fence and me from leaving the jeep. "Someone needs to keep watch." He pointed back to the jeep where I sighed exaggeratly before climbing into the passenger seat. 

"How come i'm always the guy who has to keep watch!" Stiles complained before already getting ready to climb the chain fence but Scott brought him back down with one hand. 

Eek, this was not going to be good. Stiles didn't do well with people telling him what he couldn't do. Even if he really couldn't do them. 

"because there are only three of us!" Scott told Stiles. 

"Make Savannah keep watch! I mean she's still at the car!" Stiles said pointing towards me and the jeep. 

"Oh hell no. I know you are not leaving me by myself so I can be the first one Derek kills." I yelled at them, causing Stiles to roll his eyes. 

"Okay why is it starting to feel like your batman and im robin? I dont want to be batman all the time!" Stiles complained while Scott rolled his eyes. 

"Nobody is batman and robin all the time." Scott told Stiles, most likely not getting his metaphor. I swear how Scott went without watching good movies for so long is beyond me. I swear I dont even think he watched Star Wars yet and those are classics! Even the newer ones were better than not seeing any of them! 

"Not even some of the time?" Stiles said, his face looking like someone just ran over his puppy or something. 

Scott sighed. "Just stay here." 

"OH MY GOD!" Stiles yelled bfore walking back to the jeep. 

*

We were sitting in complete silence. Since Stiles climbed back into the jeep, he hadn't said not one word which was unsual for well Stiles. 

"Hey, are you all right..?" I asked him, turning my body to face him. 

He sighed but still kept quiet for a little while. I just sat there and stared at him, eventually he'll tell me what's wrong with him. All I had to do was wait it out for a little whi-