Fixing The Problem

Two hours later and I was sitting on Stiles bed watching the first Harry Potter movie, making comments every once in a while about how much I loved this movie. Also every so often I would try and mimick their accents but I probably sounded like a dying cat. 

I looked over at Stiles who was sitting in front of his computer looking up things after abandoning our movie night. He hadn't noticed me staring at him since well his back was turn to me, so I continued looking his way. I don't really know why I was looking at him when frankly I had an adorable daniel radcliff on in front of me, there was just something about Stiles that pulled me in. 

It was weird. 

In all my years of being alive, which is 16 to be exacty, I had never really felt... close to anyone. Or at least felt like I could trust anyone. I wasn't a very trusting person and I was not the kind to go out and let my guard down. 

But for some reason, I felt like I could trust Stiles..him and Scott but I just... I dont know why but I felt a sort of.. connection with Stiles? I just wanted to hangout with him all the time and I wanted to make sure he was safe..

Weird since I wasnt really the type of girl to get all emotional and feely. But then again, I guess people change.. 

I smiled to myself noticing how cute he looked while he continuing reading whatever the hell it was he was reading. Woah woah woah, do not think that Savannah. You are here for a reason, you do not need a boyfriend. You can not afford to waist time on thinking about boys or Stiles for this instant. Even if he did look really cute today in that plaid shirt... 

I shook my head before getting snapped out of my thoughts by Stiles asking me something. "Im sorry what?" I asked him, not really hearing what he had to say the first time. 

"I said what do you think is going on with Scott.?" He asked me with this look on his face. 

I shrugged my shoulders before wrapping my arms around his shoulders and rested my chin on top of his head. I felt him stiffen beneath me while I chuckled to myself before noticing the articles he was reading. 

Hmm interesting. I honestly thought he was watching porn or something. 

"Beats me." I shrugged. "Hey were you joking about that whole wolf thing earlier? back in the woods.?" I asked him a bit curious as to why he was reading articles on wolves and werewolfs. Somebody seems a little obsessed if you ask me. 

"Half kidding. I mean it's crazy though right? Like werewolves dont exist, they're just portrayed on really bad movies now a days like twilight." He asked me almost like he was trying to see if I would agree with him or not.

Frankly im completely lost at the moment.

"Well I mean of course werewolves dont exist, that would be like mental or something..." I said before standing up and going to lay back down on his bed.

" but it kind of explains what's up with him lately..." He spoke honestly.

Ugh was he really not going to drop this? He was starting to sound and act like Bella from Twilight. Like seriously who just sits there and googles vampires or werwolves just cause they have a weird feeling about someone?

If this were the case then I would be googling my english teacher to see if he was a fairy.

"I don't know but all I really know is that something attacked Scott and now he's changed into a completely different person." He pointed out while I sighed and rolled over on my stomach so I was facing him.