Distractions

After Scott left my house, I only stood up a little bit more before putting everything away and getting some sleep. 

The whole night, I kept tossing and turning in an attempt to fall asleep but I just couldn't. I suppose I should have a lot of things on my mind but there was only one thing.. that kept me up at night.. 

Stiles.

I know that he secretly hates me or something, I just have a feeling. It's hard to even be in the same hallway as him sometimes. Ever since I "broke" his heart, he has been acting like he's okay but I know he's only pretending. I can sense his broken heart and it kills me. So i've been trying my best to kind of keep my distance from him and Scott. 

But Scott wasn't helping with the cause. 

I know he wanted to help but of course he's going to want to bring Stiles and me together. So no matter how hard I tried to.. stay away.. i always somehow ended up standing next to Stiles.. 

I was walking up the steps of the school after parking my car right in front when I heard Scott yelling my name. I turned around and immediantly regretted that decision when I noticed Stiles was standing right next to him.

"Hey.." I mumbled while giving a small wave.

"Hi.." Stiles blushed slighly while looking down. 

"So..what's up?" I tried desperatly to change the topic of conversation. 

 "This is going to be impossible you know." Scott pointed out while I assumed he was talking about getting Allison's necklace from her. 

"Look, don't freak out Scott. Everything's going to be fine. All you have to do is get the necklace from Allison and then find the Alpha, then get cured then you'll be able to get Allison back." Stiles said while I couldnt help but nod in agreement. 

"She's not going to give it to me, she won't even talk to me!" Scott started freaking out. 

"Just be calm. Just try reminding her of how she fell for you. Okay?" I smiled while telling them i was going to go to my locker before first period. "Bye." I waved while walking off. 

While I was walking off, I could hear Stiles mumble something to Scott while I let a slight blush take over my face. 

'How is it that she gets more beautiful each day..? Ahh it's killing me' 

During first period, I thought that Scott might have been able to talk to Allison and get the necklace but he wasn't kidding about the whole 'ignoring him' thing. Allison was being hell bent on ignoring Scott which I still didn't understand why. She was being over dramatic. 

Stiles and I told Scott to just keep trying to get the necklace from her throughout the day before we went our seperate ways. 

It was right around lunch time and I was walking over to the table where Scott, Stiles, and I sit. I walked past Jackson's table and could feel him staring at my ass but I chose to ignore it, taking my seat next to Scott. Usually I would sit next to Stiles but for emotional reasons, i'm still trying my best to be distant... 

that didn't seem like it was going to work any time soon. 

"So did you get the necklace?" I asked Scott while taking out my lunch. 

"No.." He said with a stressed look all over his face. 

"You didn't ask..?" Stiles raised his eyebrow at Scott.