Secretes and Stolen Kisses...

After everything that's happened, I didn't think that I would be able to sleep. But I guess it's been such an exhausting week that I had knocked out for who knows how long. Even after waking up, I still was pretty tired so i declined Stiles invitation for me to go with him and Scott in the woods drinking in an attempt o help Scott cheer up after his breakup with Allison. 

Oh yeah, Allison broke up with Scott at the school. She said some kind of crap about how she didn't trust him or something. Which I don't blame her, I guess it was a pretty scary experience and she didn't know what was happening and Scott not being able to tell her wasn't helping. 

But her and Scot... (as much as she pisses me off and I hate to admit it) they make each other happy. So maybe, maybe they just need to cool it for a bit until the tention dies down a tad. 

Scott however was in denial. He kept going off about how they weren't over, they were just taking a break. The poor fool is in the denial stage of post breakup. 

I woke up from my nap by the sound of my annoying ringtone which I reconized as Stiles ringtone.
Ugh, i'm gonna kill him for waking me up again. 

"Hello?" I groaned into the phone. 

"Dude, dude. You know, she's..she's just one girl. One girl. You know outta so many. There are so many girls in the sea." 

I heard Stiles say through the phone. By the sounds of it, him and Scott were getting drunk. Was this Stiles plan on cheering Scott up? 

I sighed before speaking into the phone. "Stiles? Stiles? Can you hear me?" I said speaking into the phone but I doubt Stiles heard me. I was about to hang up until I realized Stiles butt dialed me and I heard what him and Scott were talking about..... 

"I think you mean fish in the sea." Scott corrected Stiles. 

"Fish? Why are you talking about fish? I'm talking about girls. Oh i love girls. I love 'em." Stiles slurred through the speaker. "Love...especially girls with beautiful long dark brown hair, beautiful brown eyes with a little splash of hazel in them, a good sense of humor, loves scary movies as much as me, athletic, doesn't take anyone's crap..."

Stiles kept going on until he was interupted by Scott. 

"Like Savannah?" Scott asked. 

"Yeah! Wait, how'd you know I was talking about Savannah?" Stiles asked.

I couldn't help but let out a laugh while I shook my head. I also couldn't help feel this butterfly kind of feeling in the pit of my stomach. I thought about listening in some more but I decided against it, remembering that I had to get up for school in a couple of hours and that I needed my rest. 

After hanging up, I let my head fall back onto my pillows while I fell asleep with a slight smile on my face. 

*

Stiles' Point of View: