Prevention

"Hello..?" I answered my phone. 

Right now I was still at Stiles house, we were trying to get some homework done. After our little... or big, kiss, Stiles told me he would wait..until I figured things out. I swear, his wait was going to be worth wild. I had never thought that I would ever want to find my parent's killer even more than I already did.. 

Now I wanted to find the person who did this so I can be able to move on.. with Stiles. I mean hell, there was no denying that I was completely smitten with him. It was obvious, and he just keeps giving me more reasons to fall for him. 

Man, it's going to be weird once we're together... or if we're ever together.. But it'll be a nice feeling. I picture being with Stiles like wearing a warm sweater during a winter's day. A nice, warm feeling. 

"Savannah are you with Stiles?!" Scott yelled through the phone while I moved my phone away from my ear.

"Thank you for ruining my ear dum.." i laughed while Stiles looked at me confused. I sat down indian style on his bed before bringing the phone back to my ear. "Yeah we're studying why what's up?" 

"I need the two of you now!" Scott begged through the phone while Stiles came to sit by me, trying to listen to what Scott was saying. It would be much easier if he was the one on the phone that way I could just use my werewolf hearing to listen in.. 

But he's not. He's human and i would love for him to stay like that. 

"Why? What's wrong?" I asked before putting him on speaker so Stiles could listen better.

"My mom's on a date!" Scott groaned through the phone. 

"Oh my goodness! How cute!" I said while I could hear him groaning again. "Ohh..I mean..boo..?" I said confused, not really sure why Scott was acting weird. 

"This is not good at all! She's on a date with Peter!" 

"Peter..? As in Alpha Peter..? The Peter who almost killed Stiles and me at the hospital, locked us in the school and tried killing all of us more than once?" I asked him, raising an eyebrow. even though he couldn't see me, I still did the facial expression. 

"Yes no hurry up and be ready! I'm on my way to Stiles now!" Was the last thing Scott said before hanging up, leaving Stiles and I to exchange looks of shock. I also had a look of uncerntanty..Not really sure where Scott was going with this.. 

"now what do we do..?" Stiles asked me. 

"We have a date to stop.." I smiled at him lightly while we both got up, grabbing our jackets and meeting Scott outside. 

+

We were driving slowly while we finally spotted Peter's car. Wow, for a psychotic werewolf, he had really great taste. 

"Now just don't make it too obvious." Scott told Stiles. 

"Yeah, don't make it seem like we were trying to ruin their date on pur-" Was all I was able to say until Stiles rammed the front of his jeep into the back of Peter's car. I hit my head on the back of the seat before mumbling a 'shit' and smacking Stiles in the back of the head. He complained about me hitting him while Scott was already out of the car. 

"What happened to not making it obvious?" I asked him while he shrugged his shoulders while we got out of the car to follow Scott. 

Ms. McCall climbed out of the car, yelling but paused once she noticed it was Stiles jeep. "Stiles!" She yelled while spotting all three of us standing there. "Why am I not surprised." She yelled while I offered her a weak smile.