Just A Kiss...

Stiles Point of View: 

I was standing there waiting for Scott and Savannah to come out. Ugh, what was taking so long? I turned to see Savannah walking towards the bleachers. She gave me a light smile before waving over to me. 

That's a good sign right? Right? 

I looked and noticed Scott trailed not that far behind her. He had this.. weird look on his face. But right now that is going to have to wait because I have important information I need. I went over to him and looked at him with an anxious face. 

"What happened?" I asked him, the tone in my voice easily reconized as anxiousness mixed with excitement. "What happened? What did she say?" I asked him again, not giving him time to answer my questions. 

Scott looked over at me, fixing his glove. " What?" 

"What? What do you mean what?! Did you ask her? What did she say? Does she like me? Did she imply she liked me?" I asked him so fast that he couldn't answer them quick enough. 

"Yeah she likes you.." He started saying slowly, looking a little bit out of it. Then he seemed to perk up as he had this smirk on his face. "In fact she's totally into you." 

My eyes widen in victory while I smiled and thanked him. 

Oh man, Savannah likes me..? Someone as awesome as Savannah likes me? Am I dreaming? No this wasn't a dream, if it was Savannah and I would be.... 

That's not important. 

The only thing that mattered was the fact that Savannah liked me. 

She liked me.... 

*

I watched as Scott rammed into Danny, sending him to the ground. I cringed a bit because that looked like it hurt a lot. 

"Danny!" The entire team, and Lydia and Savannah said while running over to Danny to see if he was all right. He was curled in a ball while cletching his shoulder in pain. 

I used the team's distraction to run over to Scott and pull him back. "Dude what the hell do you think you're doing?" 

Scott looked completely pissed off. "What! He's twice the size of me!" He snappe at me. 

"Yeah but everybody likes Danny. Now everybody is going to hate you." I tried telling him. 

"I don't care!" He snapped at me again, making me step back a little out in shock. 

I was about to say something but something else caught my attention.... 

"is he okay?" I heard Savannah ask Jackson. 

"Yeah it looks like he just has a bloody nose..." Jackson trailed off while looking at Savannah with a raised eyebrow. 

"What?" She asked him, giving him an equally weird look. 

"Your lipstick." He pointed out. 

Savannah's eyes widen as she started digging through her bag and pulled out her mirror. She looked at her lips and whipped away the smeared lipstick away with the tip of her finger. 

"Oh, i uhh..i wonder how that happened." Savannah told Jackson with a small smile before putting her mirror away.

"yeah I wonder.." Jackson said, obviously not believing her.