Need You♥

Stiles and I managed to make our way back to school, but by the time we got there, the game was over. We had won apparantly so Stiles and I made our way to the locker rooms where we assume Scott was since he wasn't on the field. 

We pushed the door open, noticing it was pitch black. I grabbed a hold of Stiles hand, not really sure why but Stiles didn't mind since I could hear his heartbeat start beating faster as soon as our skin touched. He nodded his head at me, clearing not knowing what to say. 

We walked deeper into the locker room. I tried listening but I was too distracted by Stiles heartbeat. Gosh, I swear. If only I could tell him to knock it out without raising questions. Suddenly, i finally heard another heartbeat. I started walking a little bit faster with Stiles still holding my hand behind me until we stopped once we spotted Scott sitting on one of the benches, with his head in his hands. 

Stiles and I wasted no time walking over to him. 

"We have a huge problem, like end of the world kind of problem." Stiles started saying right away. Wow, he really just jumps into it. 

"I know.." Scott sighed.

"Scott, the Alpha is-" I tried saying but he interupted me. 

"Derek's Uncle? I know..they were just here about ten minutes or so.." 

Stiles and I looked at each other confused. "Wait? They were here together..? That's impossible. We only saw them about thirty minutes ago and they were at each other's throats. I mean Peter killed Laura!" 

"Derek said Peter made a mistake." Scott sighed, looking up at us. "That killing Laura was a mistake." 

"How the hell do you kill your niece by mistake?" Stiles said, completely shocked at how easy Derek was manipulated by Peter. I mean, if Derek of all people would choose willingly to follow Peter with such ease, then there was no telling who else would follow him.. 

"Mr. Argent thinks you're me!" Scott yelled at Jackson. "he thinks you're the second Beta!"

"What?" Jackson aske Scott, clearly not understanding what he was saying. For someone who was pretty willing to threaten Scott about being a werewolf, he sure didn't know any of the terms. Psh, ammature.

Oh right, right now Stiles, Scott, and I were driving when we saw Jackson looking at his car with Mr.Argent. This was bad because Scott had just told us that The Argents think that Jackson was the second Beta. Apparantly Kate had seen the scratch on Jackson's neck, and since it's never been proven, there was no telling if you could be turned by a scratch.

I mean in a world where werewolves and other supernatural creatures existed, there was no telling what was possible and what wasn't. 

"You know what." Jackson snorted. "This is your problem, not mine. I didn't say anything which means you're going to be the one who gets me killed. Okay this is your fault!" Jackson yelled while he pushed Scott and he slammed into the side of Stiles jeep. 

"What the hell!" Stiles yelled while trying to push Jackson back. Pff, boys and violence. But Jackson grabbed Stiles and through him back, letting Stiles slam into his own jeep. 

I grabbed Jackson by the shirt, pushing him back a little.. too hard. "Don't you dare touch him." I yelled at Jackson while he looked at me shocked. "You wanna fight, i'll give you a fight." I yelled while Stiles pulled me away from Jackson.