69

'I'm pregnant' I tell Mum as we're alone in her bedroom.

'Did you do a test?' She asks, raising an eyebrow.

'Well, I went to the hospital because I couldn't stop throwing up every day and got a blood test, and I'm pregnant' I explain.

'Well are you going to keep it?' She asks.

'I don't know. Like I'm defiantly not going through termination, but should I give the baby to another family who wants one or should I keep it?' I question.

'We can't tell you what to decide. You got to decide for yourself ' She smiles.

'I don't know. I don't want my relationship with Brad to end because of this' I sigh.

'Did he go in with you?' She asks. So many questions.

'Yes and he said he'll support whatever decision I make' I sigh.

'There you go. It won't end your relationship' She smiles, rubbing my back.

'What do you think I should do, Mum?' I ask.

'I can't tell you what to do, but if you give your baby to another family, it's good but you might regret that choice when you've given birth and he/she may wonder why you've given up on the child' She sighs. I nod my head.

'That's why I'm not so sure' I exhale deeply.

'Talk to Brad' She kisses my head before walking towards the bathroom, leaving me in her room. I try to fight the threatening tears. I stand up and walk downstairs to the living room with Tristan. I see the others here, I didn't know they're here.

'Hey' Liv softly speaks, giving me a hug.

'I'm so sorry' I sob.

'What are you sorry for?' I hear Connor ask while Liv hugs me so tight.

'I feel like I betrayed you all' I exhale deeply.

'You never betray us. We're all here for you all the way, especially me' Brad says as he walks towards me.

'If you want to keep it, we'll support you' Tristan smiles. Brad wipe away the tears, kissing my head gently.

'Is that what you want?' I ask Brad.

'I just want to be with you. For the rest of my life, no matter what' He chuckles.

'Having a kid together as well' James grins. I start to smile. Hey, maybe this isn't so bad after all.

'Brad is going to your first ultrasound scan, then we'll all take in turns to see you, but Brad is going to be there for every single one' Connor pats Brad's back, exchanging smiles.

'My best friends are having a baby together, I'm so happy' Liv giggles, demanding for a group hug.

'I just hope it's a boy' Tristan murmurs, making us all laugh.

//

'I haven't told my family yet, I'm going down to see them. Come with me' Brad whispers. I look at him with my wide eyes.

'So soon?' I ask, concerned.

'Yes' He grins. I smile at him.

'Okay' I say, nodding my head.

'Good because I've already got us train tickets' He chuckles. I laugh with him and continue to watch friends on tv with the others and ice cream. I'm so happy I've got Brad and the others as my boyfriend, brother and best friends. I'm so happy they're by my side and supporting me. I'm so happy they've accepted me.