41

* BRAD'S POV *

'I'm really sorry to say this but your father has passed away' A nurse says, directly to Tristan. I turn around, and we all hug him so tight. I look at his mum, who's crying her eyes out in the room. Liv starts to cry, making me feel so emotional. I take a deep breath, trying to think where Aria is right now.

'I'm gonna find aria' I inform the others before walking out the hospital. I spot Aria sitting on the hospital staircase, I quickly wipe my tears before I sit next to her.

'Hey' I softly speak, resting my hand on her shoulder.

'Hey' She sniffs, wiping her tears before looking at me. It pains me to see her cry.

'You've been crying' She sighs, starting to cry again.

'Babe' I wipe her tears. She shakes her head frantically, refusing to listen to me.

'He can't be dead' She softly cries, burying her head in my chest.

'I'm so sorry' I apologise, a tear rolling down my cheek. I take a deep breath, hearing footsteps behind us. I turn around to see Liv with stained mascara down her cheeks. I open my arms and hugs them both tightly.

* LIV'S POV *

I've known him for almost all my life, I just can't believe he's gone just like that. He was amazing, he was the father I never had and it's heartbreaking to say that.

'I love you guys so much' Aria sobs in my arms. Brad sighs, standing up, grabbing our hands and pulls us up.

'We love you too. We need to go back' He says, leading us back into the hospital.

'I want to see Tristan' Aria demands after noticing he's not here.

'He's gone toilet, he'll be back' James replies. He sighs, giving her a long hug.

'I'm so sorry' He kisses her forehead. I walk into Connor's arms.

'How you doing?' He quietly asks and kisses my cheek.

'A man who was like my dad just died.' I reply, furrowing my eyebrows. Tristan comes back and runs to Aria. They both cry into each other's arms.

'I don't know what to do' Aria sobs.

'Me neither' I heart Tristan say. My heart's breaking right now, and it hurts even more to see them broken.