27

'They're gonna be the second cutest couple' Brad winks at me, while we watch Liv and Connor leave the hotel.

'Guessing we're first' I smirk, wrapping my arm around his shoulders.

'Obviously' He gives a kiss before turning around and jumps on his bed.

'Are we seeing Bailey today?' I ask, watching him jump.

'I hope so. I miss her already' He chuckles. I nod my head,

'I miss her too. Just wish she could come back home with us' I sigh, sitting on the edge of his bed and he stops jumping to sit beside me.

'I know but let's not think like that, we have 3 weeks to be with her then after that, she could visit us' He smiles.

'Yeah okay' I grin.

'Get ready. Bailey and Harley are coming over' Tristan says, barging into the room.

'Urgh great' I sigh, at the thought that Harley is coming too. We both stand up but I don't even wanna move.

'Can't we just ditch them?' He whines, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.

'Hm I would love to but we came here to be with her like you said' I smirk, turning around to face him and gives him a kiss before I head back to my room.

/

'Anyone wants ready salted crisps?' Tristan asks.

'I'm up for that' Bailey chuckles, raising her hand in the air.

'Aria?' Tristan asks,

'Nah I'm good thanks' I reply, shaking my head.

'Jheeze I hope you're not going back to your old self' Bailey sighs, opening her packet of crisps.

'I'm not' I snap. They all look at me, causing me to panic.

'Sorry' I sigh and quickly apologises for snapping.

'I rarely see you eat' Harley jumps in the "fun" conversation. Brad quickly holds my hand to help me stay calm as he could probably tell I'm panicking.

'Can you just shut up? It's not even any of your business' I say.

'Rude' He mumbles under his breath.

'I'm rude? Rude is telling Connor and Brad that they're not good enough for me and Liv. They were losing self confidence just because they don't look like you. I'm glad they don't because I don't wanna be reminded of some self absorbed obnoxious pig' I yell, storming out of Tristan's room, heading back into my room and slams the door behind me.

'Aria' I hear Bailey speak as she enters into my room.

'Don't people ever knock?' I bluntly reply, sitting in the corner of my room with my eyes closed and my knees to my chest.

'What's wrong?' She asks, sitting next to me and wraps her arm around my shoulder.

'Nothing. I don't wanna talk about it okay?' I question, shaking my head vigorously. 

'You wanna talk to me instead?' Brad asks, standing in the doorframe. I run into his arms with tears streaming down my face. He hugs me so tight, obviously has no clue with why I'm upset.

'I'll leave you to it' Bailey whispers, leaving the room and closes the door behind her.