52

'Is it not being held here?' I ask Liv, confused.

'Haha! No' She smirks.

'Where's the party?' I ask.

'I'm not telling you' She giggles, skipping across the hallway to the kitchen. I laugh quietly, shaking my head.

'How you feeling?' Brad asks, putting his hand on my waist.

'Better' I smile and kisses him.

'Good' He grins widely, hugging me really tight before we head to the kitchen with others.

'Have a drink' James teases, giving me a glass of wine.

'It's like 3 in the afternoon' I raise an eyebrow, staring at the glass in my hand.

'It's your birthday' Brad chuckles. I exhale and take a sip.

'Not bad' I smile.

'She's growing up so fast' Liv gasps. I laugh, rolling my eyes.

'Brad, you better look after her' Tris jokes, punching Brad's arm gently.

'I will' Brad grins.

'Aw Bradley' I giggle, burying my head in his chest as I start to blush.

'Haven't seen her blush in ages' Connor laughs, poking my dimple.

'There's the birthday girl!' Mum runs into the room and hugs me and technically Brad as I'm still in his arms.

'Where have you been?' Tris asks.

'I got called into work last minute but I'm here now. I'm sorry' She apologises.

'Don't be. You're here now' I smile.

'Open it' She says as she put a small box in my hand. I look at it. I slowly open the box, placing the lid on the table. I see a silver necklace.

'I love it' I gasp as I see ' Dad, Mum and Tristan' engraved on it.

'This was your dad's idea' Mum speaks. I show the necklace to Tristan and he cracks a big smile, placing the necklace around my neck.

'Thank you' I hug mum really tight.

'I love you' Her voice breaks, squeezing me tightly.

'I love you too Mum' I reply, watching her walk upstairs.

/

'Oh my, you look so beautiful' Brad gasps as he walks into my room.

'Oh my god' Liv sings, clapping her hands excitedly.

'You look so pretty!' I say to Liv who's wearing a light pink bodycon dress, complimenting her figure.

'So do you' She grins, linking our arms as we walk down the stairs with Brad behind us.

'Damn' Connor whistles, obviously at Liv.

'You two boys better watch out tonight' James laughs.

'I'll be watching' Con smirks at Liv. I chuckle. Brad holds my hand as we walk towards my mum in the living room.

'You look like a princess tonight' Mum says.

'Thank you. You look really lovely as well' I grin, spiralling my finger in her soft blonde curls. I see she's wearing the dress that my dad bought her for her birthday last year. A long sparkly red dress.

'Let's go!' I hear Tristan say, opening the front door.

*
I hear a few whistles, I turn around and see my friends from primary school walking in. I run towards them and jumps in their arms.

'It's been so long' My friend Christian laughs, spinning me around in his arms.

'I'm so happy you're here' I bury my head in his chest as we hug again.

'I see you got your girl with you' I smirk.

'This is Aria, Aria this is my girlfriend Kelly' He introduced us both. She is so pretty in light grey hair, in a black cold shoulder dress.

'Hey, you really look lovely' She hugs me.

'So do you, I love your dress' I smile.

'Thank you' She says, before Christian pulls her to the bar.

/

* BRAD'S POV *

'Brad' I hear a familiar voice call out over the blaring music. I turn around to see Jessica.

'What are you doing here?' I ask, raising an eyebrow.

'Aria's mum invited me' She giggles.

'Okay, good to see you' I bluntly reply.

-----------------------------

Comment what you would like to happen at the party, I'm like running out of ideas haha so please help me :) xxxx