7

After cleaning my room, I walk downstairs to the living room and sit down next to Dad.

'Hey baby' He greets me with a warm smile, looking up at me from his newspaper.

'Hey dad' I reply. I then look at Tristan who's laying down on the sofa opposite, texting someone and completely ignoring everyone around him.

'Tristan!' I yell, chucking a cushion at his head.

'What the hell?!' He exclaims, chucking the cushion back at me but I dodged so he missed.

'Hi' I grin widely ear to ear. He rolls his eyes at me, sitting up on the sofa.

'Bitch' He murmurs then smirks at me. I walk over to him and sits beside him, wrapping my arms around him.

'What's wrong with you?' He laughs, resting his head on top of my head.

'I just love you' I giggle. As I let go of him, Brad and Connor walks into the house.

'Hey Sean' Connor greets my dad and gives him a fist bump. What I find weird is that Connor and my dad have like a special relationship/bromance and the other boys try so hard to get along with my dad but they fail.

'Hey' Brad smiles, placing his bum in the middle of me and Tristan, trying to get us apart.

'Rude' I sigh as I move on over and Brad wraps his arms around Tristan.

'Seriously, what's with everyone hugging me today?' Tristan laughs.

/

'Aria' Brad calls out my name with sad eyes and a frown.

'What' I reply.

'Can we grab something to eat?' He asks. I turn around, facing him.

'Why don't you go with the others, I'm not hungry' I sigh, shrugging my shoulders slightly.

'Are you okay?' He questions, looking worried.

'Yeah I'm fine' I force out a chuckle but somehow he didn't believe me.

'Last time you said that, you were going through an eating disorder' He reminds me. I roll my eyes, turning around and faces back on my laptop at my desk.

'Aria?' He calls out again.

'What! I said I'm fine' I shout, making him jump a little.

'Just come with us. I'm not leaving you alone here. Just get something to drink if you're not hungry' He pleads. I stand up, putting on my black and white check shirt on.

'Let's go then' I speak, as he was just staring at me. I snap him out of his daydreaming and we head downstairs.

'We're heading out for food, wanna come along?' I ask the boys. They nod their heads and left the house with us.