55

'Thank god you're back, she was going crazy without you' Liv grins. I nudge her in the stomach, giving her an evil glare.

'I'm sorry about that' I awkwardly chuckle.

'It's nice to know that I'm needed' Brad chuckles, wrapping his arm around me and pulls me in closer.

'She also needs sun. She's not been out in days' Tris laughs.

'Guys shut up' I whine, folding my arms to my chest.

'Let's go for a walk' Connor suggests.

'I can't be bothered' I groan, resting my forehead on Brad's shoulder.

'Oi come here you lazy' Tris chuckles, picking me up in his arms. We all head out the front door.

'Let's go' Brad grins, holding my hand. I know it's only been three days but I'm so happy that he's here. He's my happiness.

I look up at him while walking down the street, ridiculously smiling.

'I know I'm so beautiful' He smirks.

'You really are' I giggle, nodding my head.

'She's so in love man' James chuckles, patting Brad on the back.

'So am I' He kisses me before we continue to walk.

/

'Stop eating all the pizza!' Liv shouts at Tristan. I laugh, shaking my head.

'Aria, I'm getting lonely' Brad says from across the living room and frowns. I chuckle, walking towards him and sits on his lap.

'Hello!' My mum greets us as she enters.

'Hey how was work?' I ask.

'It was long as usual. It's nice to see you again Bradley' She grins.

'You too' He replies politely.

'You're so adorable' I chuckle, pinching his cheeks.

'You really do make her happy' My mum smiles. I blush, looking down at my hands.

'Someone's blushing over there' Liv laughs, pointing her finger at me. Brad hugs me tighter.

'She makes me happy too' He kisses my cheek. He makes my heart melt, seriously.

'Stop! You're getting me emotional' Mum laughs, fanning her face with her hands.

'Oh mum' I laugh, shaking her head.

'If only your dad was here to see how happy you guys are' She smiles. My eyes fills up with tears.

'I know' My voice breaks. Brad notice as he runs his hand on my back reassuringly.

'I'm going to bed I'm really tired. Goodnight' Mum kisses Tristan's and my heads before going upstairs.