18

'Soon you'll be going on double dates with Liv and Connor' James teases, wiggling his eyebrows.

'Erm maybe not' I laugh, throwing a pillow at him from across the room.

'If she asks though' He adds, shrugging his shoulders.

'Well, let's hope she won't' I chuckle softly, walking over to my desk.

'I hope she does' He smirks. I glare at him as I sit down in my chair.

'What time are the boys coming over?' I ask. He looks at his watch quickly then looks back at me.

'In 5 minutes. Missing Brad already?' He smirks. I roll my eyes dramatically.

'You're really doing my head in' I laugh, shaking my head. I put my reading glasses on,

'Ooh you wear glasses?' He questions, raising an eyebrow.

'Only for laptops, my vision gets kinda blurry' I explain. He nods his head, fascinated.

'You look so cute in them' He coos. I smile at him politely because I want to bite his head off right now.

'Thank you. You're still annoying though' I grin widely.

'Cheers for that' He gives me a thumb up before walking downstairs as the front door opens and closes. I quickly take my glasses off and places them on the desk before following James down.

/

'Wanna get a coffee?' Brad whispers in my ear. I look at him and smiles as in a yes.

'Bye guys' I speak, holding Brad's hand as we leave the house.

'Not that they even noticed we're gone' Brad lightly chuckles.

'I don't get football at all' I laugh. He looks at me, surprised.

'Well you know nothing. It's a very good sport' He scoffs jokingly.

'Let's go back so you can watch it with the lads' I stop walking, letting go of his hand as he continues to walk ahead of me.

'No. I wanna be with you' He walks towards me to hold my hand again and kisses my forehead.

'Wow I'm very flattered, they prefer football than me' I giggle, swinging our arms back and forth.

'You should be' He winks. As we arrive to the local cafe, he holds the door open  and lets me in first. It feels kinda awkward for me to be here as I quit but it's nice to be with Brad.

'We can go somewh-' Brad quickly speaks but I cut him off.

'No it's fine, I'm with you so it doesn't matter where we are' I grin ear to ear.

'You're so cute' He smiles, sitting down opposite me.

'What a catch' I smirk, joking obviously. I hear someone laughing behind me, as I turn around, it's Hannah.

'Wow you're a thing?' She sniggers with laughter. 'Brad you're very fit, and you're with a girl...like her' She adds, giving me a dirty look.

'Shut up' I mutter under my breath.

'Let's sit outside' Brad grabs my hand and takes us outside.

'Sorry' I speak, sitting down at an empty table.

'No worries, none of this is your fault' He gently smiles, instantly making me feel better and a lot more calmer.

'So, are we a thing?' I ask, giving him a little smirk.

'Will you be my girlfriend?' He asks, holding the eye contact between us.

'Yeah' I smile.

'Then we're a thing' He grins before giving me a kiss.