56

'She's gonna die soon' Liv says, watching me as I laugh my head off.

'Just give her a minute' Brad grins, shaking his head.

'Mad' Connor laughs, rolling his eyes and walk around in my room.

'Try living with her and her constant laughter for 18 years' Tris says. I take a deep breath and tries to stay calm.

'As you were saying..' I look at Liv.

'I forgot anyway' Liv shrugs her shoulders. I chuckle lightly, wiping away my tears.

'What a lovely start to a brand new day' James chuckles.

/

'We're back' Tris yells from downstairs. I run downstairs and jumps in his arms.

'Where's mine' James frowns, opening his arms.

'How was the meeting?' I ask as I hug James.

'It was good actually' He replies while we walk to the kitchen.

'Anything exciting?' I ask.

'Not really' Brad shrugs his shoulders. I nod my head awkwardly, walking to the cupboard to get a bottle of water.

'You look really nice, you going anywhere?' Tris asks, raising an eyebrow.

'Shopping with Livvy' I reply.

'Oh yeah' He remembers.

'Just waiting for her' I roll my eyes, knowing she'll be late as usual.

'I really like the necklace' Brad grins.

'Same, never knew you got good taste' I wink at him.

'Ouch' Con murmurs, snapping his finger.

'Always have. I got you' Brad smirks, hugging me from behind.

'Guys I love how my sister and best friend are dating, but maybe just dial down the flirting please' Tris laughs.

'Erm nope' Brad laughs before kissing me.

''I think it's time for you to get a girlfriend, this is too much jealousy' I say.

'James as well' Connor points his finger at James.

'I have Tris' James hugs Tris and kisses his forehead.

'Aww' I laugh. I hear the front door open and close.

'Aria you ready?' Liv asks. 'Hi boys' She greets them and kisses Connor.

'Yes' I nod my head. I hug Brad and gives him a kiss before I leave.

'Be safe' He says, hugging me once more.

/

'You and Brad are much more happier than before' Liv says as we sit down on a empty bench outside the shopping centre.

'Yeah' I grin.

'It makes me so happy' She laughs.

'You and Connor makes me so happy as well' I reply.

'He's a pain in the ass' She rolls her eyes and shakes her head.

'But I love him' She smiles, looking down at her hands.

'Aww I can tell, he's so much better than your previous boyfriends' I giggle.

'Oh! So much better' She laughs, doing a little happy dance with her shoulders.

'We should double date soon' I suggest.

'Yes' She gasps as if she never heard that idea before in her entire life.

'I mean we kinda done that before but not properly' I said.

'Yes! But instead of them doing everything for us, we should treat them. Go to a fancy restaurant and we pay for our boyfriends' She squeals, obviously loving the idea.

'Yeah we should, they've done so much for us it's nice for us to do something back' I smile.