21

'It's a brand new day!' Liv sings, slapping my arm to wake me up.

'You've slept all day yesterday' She adds. I raise an eyebrow.

'Shit. Did I?' I question rhetorically. She nods her head with a gentle smile.

'But don't worry, Tristan and James slept all day too' She speaks, getting off the bed. I do the same and walks out to the balcony, taking a breath of fresh air.

/

'Ah we missed you guys so much' Hayley speaks, giving us hugs. Hayley is Bailey's mum by the way.

'We missed you too' Tristan grins.

'Hop in' Hayley grins.

'I'm so excited to see Bailey' I giggle, clapping my hands excitedly with Liv.

'She's gonna be so happy, she's been down these past few days' Hayley explains what happened with Bails.

'At least she made some friends, it ain't all bad' Con speaks, slightly shrugging his shoulders.

'Yeah fair point' Brad agrees with him.

-

'Is this real?' Bailey asks, standing in her room as we're stood in her doorframe.

'Bails' Liv screams, running into her arms. I quickly catch a glimpse of a boy sitting on her bed before I rush to hug Bailey.

'Oh, this is Harley. Harley, you know my friends' Bailey giggles, introducing each other.

'Oh the famous Aria' Harley grins, giving me a hug. I feel his hands lowering down below my hips, I quickly pull away from him.

'So what, you guys a couple?' James asks, raising his eyebrows.

'No' Bails and Harley replies at the same time.

'Hm okay' I laugh, not believing them but whatever.

'We were just about to go to the local bar. Please, join us' Harley offers.

'Yeah. Please' Bailey pleads with a big cheeky grin.

'Of course!' Brad exclaims happily.

'We're here to spend some time with you!' Liv chuckles, as we follow Bailey and Harley downstairs.

'Have fun guys' Hayley waves us goodbye as we leave the house.

'Oh my god, your house is stunning' I gasp in awe.

'Yeah it's much better than the one back at home' Bailey laughs.

-

• BRAD'S POV •

'It's nice to hang out with a British group, much better than the Americans' Harley chuckles. I chuckle, looking away and quickly rolls my eyes before anyone could see but Aria did.

'What's up?' Aria mouths at me as we're sat opposite each other.

'Nothing' I shake my head. She gives me a look, which tells me that she's not buying it.

'I miss you all so much. It's so weird living life without you guys by my side' Bailey exhales.

'It's weird not hearing your annoying voice everyday' James teases. Bailey slaps his arm, laughing.

'Bet you miss it now' She grins.

'Yes I did. Very much' James looks down at the table, causing awkward tension in the air.

'I'm going to get more drinks' Harley quickly stands up and walks away.

'I'll help' Aria offers, following Harley. I roll my eyes again, watching her walk towards the bar.

'What's the matter with you?' Liv whispers in my ear, sounding slightly annoyed.

'Nothing?' I reply.

'No it's obvious something's wrong.' She scoffs, folding her arms to her chest.

'Nope' I reply, looking away.