22

'You barely said a word last night' I say to Brad as we sit down in hotel cafe for breakfast.

'I was just tired' He forces a smile, slouching back in the chair. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion and looks away to Liv and sighs.

'Harley seems lovely, I'm pretty sure there's something going on between him and Bailey' Liv chuckles, shrugging her shoulders.

'Yeah probably' I agree.

/

'To the beach, here we come' Tristan sings, outside my hotel room. I laugh, opening the door and joins the boys with Liv.

'Is Bailey coming?' I ask.

'She's coming later I think' James replies, smiling.

'Yay' I quietly reply. I follow the boys out of the hotel, suddenly my face was smacked with the scorching heat.

'Jheeze' Liv fans her face with her hands, as I put my hair up in a ponytail. 

'Brad' I say, trying to get his attention. He stops for me to catch up with him, and he holds my hand.

'You okay babe?' He asks, swinging our arms back and forth.

'Yeah are you?' I reply, looking up at him to see his reaction, if he's lying.

'Yeah' He grins.

'Ever since we met Harley, you're very distant' I state, shrugging my shoulders, not knowing what to do.

'I just don't like the guy. Is that a crime?' He snaps at me. I let go of his hand, and leaves him behind to join Connor.

'Aria I'm sorry' I hear Brad say behind me. I ignore him.

'Is everything okay?' Con asks quietly. I nod my head with a forced grin.

'It's about Harley isn't it?' He scoffs.

'Yeah. How did you know?' I reply, raising an eyebrow.

'He told me this morning' He responds.

'What did he say?' I ask, begging him to tell me.

'He saw Harley touch your ass when you guys hugged and he just got annoyed. Then you were talking and helping him yesterday with the drinks. It's making him think that you regret being with him' He explains. I can feel my heart slightly drop and I feel so bad.

'Why does he think that?' I ask, looking down at the ground as we continue walking. I quickly look behind over my shoulder to see Brad talking to Liv, probably about me.

'Let's face it, Harley is a very good looking guy, better than us boys. He's American. He makes you smile and laugh a lot' He states, making a good point.

'True but I don't wanna be with him. I wanna be with Brad' I reply. It's so easy for me to say that I wanna be be with Brad because it's truly what I want, there's no denying that.

We finally arrive at the beach, and I can see Bailey and Harley waving their arms around to get our attention.

'Ready for some fun?' I ask, holding Brad's hand.

'Yeah' He grins ear to ear, tightening his grip on my hand as we get closer to Harley and Bails.