26

• BRAD'S POV •

'Connor, stop' I yell, putting my hand on his shoulder. Surprisingly, he did stop instead of throwing punches around as I did touch his shoulder.

'Why didn't you tell me about Harley?' Liv asks, gently holding Connor's hand to reassure him.

'You told her?' He sighs, looking at me annoyed.

'I had to. We're worried about you' I explain, rubbing my hand on his back reassuringly.

'I know Harley is an asshole but seeing you laugh and be close to him just hurts me so much, that I was thinking maybe he's right, I'm not good enough for you' He looks away from her, not wanting to see how she's gonna react.

'Well that's just beyond stupid. I don't like Harley as much as I like you, in fact I don't even like him anymore. You're not good enough, you're perfect for me' She simply smiles.

'Really?' He asks with a grin across his face.

'Yes really, just kiss her' James laugh, while I'm just stood there, clapping my hands like an idiot.

/

• ARIA'S POV •

'I'm so sorry' Connor apologises to Tristan as we arrive back in the hotel and into Tristan's room.

'It's all good mate, I'm sorry for going off on you' Tris sighs, giving him a proper hug.

'Aw yay the squad is back to normal' Brad lumps his fist in the air, causing awkward silence.

'You're an idiot' I look at him and then burst out laughing. He glares at me, then rolls his eyes jokingly before he joins in laughing with me.

'What's wrong with you two?' James asks, staring at Brad and I in a weird way.

'It's called having a laugh mate, you should try one' Brad says, earning a few oooh's from the guys. James chuckles, giving Brad a high five.

'Good one' James replies, smiling.

-

'So you're both good now?' I ask Liv, walking back into our room.

'Yeah. Really good actually' She grins.

'I'm so happy for you guys. Have you decided that you want to be with him or you're just still waiting?' I question, sitting on the bed.

'I actually want to be with him' She replies.

'Have you told him?' I ask, getting really excited for her.

'I will tomorrow morning' She giggles. I squeal, bouncing up and down on the bed. Liv and I finished brushing our teeth and we're in pyjamas so I guess it's time for bed.