46

'Hey, we're back' Liv shouts as soon as we enter in my house.

'No need to shout' I laugh, closing the door behind me. I hear no response.

'Hey, we're ba-' I say but stops talking as soon as I see another girl sitting in my living room. Liv and I exchange confused looks.

'This is Liv, my girlfriend and Aria, our best friend' Connor introduces us to the girl.

'Hiya, it's nice to meet you. I'm Jessica, Brad's ex gir-' She grins, showing off her white pearly teeth. James cut her off by asking how our shopping went. I didn't reply to him.

'Brad's ex girlfriend, you were saying?' I ask her.

'Yeah' She smiles softly.

'I'm going upstairs, see you guys later' I sigh, walking upstairs with Liv following me from behind.

'Shit' Liv exhales, sitting on my bed as I close the door behind us.

'What the hell is she doing here' I groan.

'Why would James cut her off?' Liv asks, raising an eyebrow suspiciously.

'Are they getting back together?' I gasp, sitting next to Liv on my bed.

'Oh for god's sake, no way he's gonna leave you. He loves you too much to hurt you' She rests her hand on my knee. I sigh, shaking my head and looks out my window.

'Aria hey' I hear Brad say as he opens the door. I can't look at him so I continue to look outside.

'I'll leave you guys to it' Liv kisses my cheek before she leaves me. Brad walks into my direction, blocking the window.

'What' I say, looking up at him.

'Why did you leave?' He asks, furrowing his eyebrows.

'Felt like I should leave you guys with Jessica' I imitate Jessica.

'Why are you being like this?' He asks.

'Like what?' I ask, raising an eyebrow.

'Nothing' He sighs.

'Okay. Is that you wanted to say?' I question. He says nothing but he looks straight into my eyes.

'I love you' He says.

'Okay' I shrug my shoulders. I get out of my bed and heads downstairs to the front door.

'Wait. Where are you going?' Brad runs down the stairs and grabs my wrist.

'Out' I shout, pulling my arm away from him and slams the door behind me.

* BRAD'S POV *

'What was that about?' Jessica asks as I walk into the living room with the others.

'I don't know' I sigh, shrugging my shoulders. I watch Aria through the window, walking down the street.

'Aren't you gonna go after her?' Jessica asks.

'No, she obviously wants to be alone' James says. Con, James and I walk into the kitchen, leaving Jessica and Liv alone.

_ LIV 's POV _

'What's with all the questions?' I ask her, folding my arms to my chest.

'What, am I not allowed to ask?' She bluntly replies.

'Another question again' I roll my eyes. 'No but it's none of your business' I add.

'It is my business actually when I'm still in love with Brad' She smirks.

'Hell no, what are you doing here?' I ask.

'Ooh questions questions, none of your business' She imitates me.

'It is my business when Brad is dating my best friend' I reply.

'I just want him back and he will come back running to me' She smirks, leaving the room and heads to the kitchen, leaving me on my own. I roll my eyes as I watch her go.