Early Days

Hi!

It's been a while since I posted a chapter in this story but since this is the one of the most popular I thought 'why not?'.

Three years ago I wrote a Supernatural fanfiction about Dean and Castiel on wattpad, I think it got around ten views(?). I remember the feeling of being accepted when I hit that ten views, now here I am writing an announcement when one of my fanfictions are heading towards one million views.

I'll never be able to express how much I appreciate all of you, the only way I know how to express my gratitude to you is to write more stories. It's now three years and it's been one hell of a ride, nights crying because someone told me my writing style wasn't unique enough and days having a bubbling sensation in my heart from a comment telling me I'm their favourite author.

Before you jump to conclusions, no, this isn't my goodbye note. I have hundreds (literally) of story ideas I can't wait to write and share with you all.

I found a website, thanks to exosexo, where creators are gifted with a few dollars from dedicated fans that want to show their love. If you don't have a lot of money yourself don't spend anything on me, I am not the richest person in the world but I'm not the poorest. It is hard being a fanfiction writer, there have been many times where I have thought of giving up and focusing on getting a weekend job instead so I could get some money. This way I can carry on working on my passion and getting paid the few dollars I need. Again, if you don't want to it's completely fine but it's something to think about.

The link: https://www.patreon.com/aalayahupson

Thank you.