Til The End

At the moment I am standing outside one of the rooms with Namjoon pacing and Jimin sitting down with his head in his hands. Jin and Yoongi are in the room trying to help Taehyung, none of us knows what's happening in there. When we came in Jimin looked like he was going to cry when he saw Taehyung, I want to talk to him but I don't know what to say.

"Why doesn't Taehyung like blood?" I suddenly ask, surprising myself. "It-it doesn't matter..."

"Memories." Namjoon answered.

"His past." Jimin replied.

"You guys don't like to talk much about your past, do you?" I ask, trying to sound cheerful.

"Neither do you," Namjoon said looking over to me. "Who wants anyone to know what they went through?"

"Have you ever heard the saying 'a problem shared is a problem halved'?" I sigh, resting my head against the wall. "Sometimes you guys are giddy like children and the next you seem to be mourning."

"True," Namjoon clasped his hands against his back. "But if you knew what we all went through then you would be a threat to all of us."

"Me? A threat?" I chuckle. "Am I going to murder you all because you told me about your past?"

"You're not one of us," Namjoon sighed too. "You don't understand."

"Obviously I can't understand something I know nothing about." I let my eyes close. "You never know, opening up to people could be a good thing."

"Would you like to tell us everything about your father?" Namjoon coughs. "Exactly."

His words stung so I kept quiet. Jimin was still in the same position, I am not sure if he's crying or not, he doesn't seem to be.

Jin and Yoongi both walk out of the room, Yoongi stands beside me whilst Jin shuts the door.

"Leave him be for now," Jin instructs. "No one enter this room just yet. He needs to rest."

We all nod.

"Lucy," Jin turns to me. "Tae was too out of it to tell us anything, can we all sit down and talk?"

"Sure," I feel Yoongi's arm brushing mine. "I'll tell you everything I remember."

"Thank you." Jin smiled a little. "We'll be waiting downstairs, the kitchen is sound proof so we won't listen into you two's conversation."

Namjoon sniggers but shut up when Jin pinched his ear.

"Ow!" Namjoon yells. "I'm the leader, you know?"

"Yes," Jin replies calmly. "And I'm the eldest, you know?"

"You're lucky I respect you," Namjoon grumbles, rubbing his ear. "You didn't have to pinch me so hard!"

"Stop being such a baby," Jin replies, rubbing his ear softly. "I didn't pinch it too hard, you're supposed to be a gang leader and yet you're crying over a little pinch."

"I'm not crying!" Namjoon shouts. "Ya! Jimin! Do I look like I'm crying to you?"

Jimin looks up, his cheeks are not tear stained.

"No," Jimin replied quietly. "But you do cry an awful lot."

"Thank- ya!" Namjoon walks up to Jimin who quickly stand up and grins. "I'm your leader!"