Pyscho Daddy

A/N

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've got a French speaking exam soon and I put all my concentration onto that. I tried to keep up on notifications, though. This chapter is quick because I have lots of revising to do.

"Ugh." I moan.

Wow. Great work, Lucy. You fucking idiot.

"Huh?" Yoongi looks surprised until he bursts into laughter and pulls me up, being wary of my arm in the bandage.

"Sh-shut up." I tuck a strand of hair behind my ear. "Stop."

"Ugh!" Yoongi mimicks me.

"I'll always catch you." I mimick him back.

"I didn't really mean it, I was trying to make you blush." Yoongi smiles. "You didn't really think I liked you, did you?"

"I thought you were taking me somewhere?" I try to change the conversation. "And, well, I'm still cold but if-"

"Yes, I'll carry you." Yoongi sighs bending down so I can get back on him. "I won't drop you this time."

"Where are we going?" I ask once I'm on his back. "I trust you enough to not kidnap me."

"Why would I go through all the effort to kidnap you?" Yoongi coughs. "I only kidnap rich girls."

"You do what?"

"Why are you so surprised? I'm part of a thug gang, idiot."

"Yeah, but..you actually kidnap children? Do you murder them afterwards?" I ask suddenly afraid of the guy I am currently getting a piggy back from.

"Depends."

"How can you talk so coolly about murder?"

"How can you talk so coolly to a murderer?" Yoongi holds onto my legs more tightly. "Anyway, you're dating a person who slaughters people whilst laughing, he's got a reputation for it."

"Hoseok?"

"Who else are you dating?"

"That's not what I meant, I don't believe you. He wouldn't hurt anyone."

"He was keen of murdering Jungkook with his own hands earlier today, you know, one of his closest friends." Yoongi stiffens. "Have you seen Hoseok or Jungkook? If not we should probably go back there now."

"No, I've seen both, they're not going to kill each other." I try to not think about Jungkook. "They're both fine."

"I'm pretty sure you're lying but I won't pry."

"Thank you."

"But if I go back home to Jungkook and Hoseok in a mess I'll blame you."

"I didn't say they wouldn't be in a mess," I say quietly. "They just won't be killing each other."

"What did you do exactly?"

"I consoled Hoseok and I forgave Jungkook."

"And?"

"I told Jungkook to stay away from me, he got angry so I locked him in his room and ran away."

"You idiot."

"Huh?"

"He knows where you live." Yoongi breathes out heavily. "Jungkook can get very scary when he's angry. He isn't himself, he goes psycho."

"He would never hurt me."

"He wouldn't on purpose". Yoongi snaps. "But he isn't himself when he's mad. That's what I'm trying to tell you. He's already possessive with you, I can't imagine what he's going to do next."

"It's not as if I can do anything now!"

"Just..can't you date him instead?"

"I'm not dating someone just so they won't hurt me."

"That's not what I'm saying, I'm thinking about him not you."

"Gee, thanks."

"We're here."

I look over his shoulder to see a stairway leading into darkness.

"You are kidnapping me!"

"Give me one good reason why I would do that." Yoongi sighs walking down the stairs quickly. "Be quiet and don't get off me unless I say so."

Once into darkness I begin to hear shouting and someone with a microphone, are we at a concert?

I begin to hear things clearly, the person with the microphone is saying something about rapping.

"You like rapping." I remember.

"Well done, Sherlock."

We suddenly appear in bright, colourful lights, hundreds of people seem to be partying before a stage.

"Suga, my man!" A dark skinned man with dreadlocks appears before us. "And who is this?"

"This is my girl, Lily." Yoongi nuzzles his face into mine. "I love her very much, if anything happens to her I'm holding you responsible."

"No problem! Nothing will happen to her, right babe?" He grins at me.

"I-"

"Don't call her that," Yoongi interrupts me. "Don't talk to her at all."

"Okay, okay, are you going to rap tonight?" The man grins again at me making me feel uncomfortable. "Do you want me to take care of your princess"

"I'll rap as long as you don't do anything to her, I mean anything. If I hear that you even put a finger on her..you know what I'll do." Yoongi sets me down and holds my hand tightly instead.

"Sure, whatever, it's cool. I'm not into fragile girls anyway." The man looked at Yoongi. "I didn't think you were either."

"What can I say, she's good in bed."

I dig my nails into his skin whilst the two men laugh.

"I'll see you later, hopefully on stage!" The man walks off to two girls.

"This place is full of bad and weird people, don't let go of my hand unless I say so." Yoongi says sternly.

"Damn, are you my boyfriend or my commander?"

"Neither, I'm your Suga Daddy."