All Monsters Are Human

A/n

I've now put in the description but for those who are already reading this book, there are trigger warnings.

Throughout this story there will be abuse, mental illnesses, self harm, suicide, murder, blood and all that.

If any of these trigger you please do not carry on reading this story, if you do please be ready. If anyone wants to talk about the issues raised in this story my DMs are open, some of these accounts are based on myself (abuse, mental illnesses, suicide, not murder).

Watching Yoongi smoke whilst Jin talks behind the bike shed in English was quite entertaining. Jin would say something I presumed funny and he would laugh and hit Yoongi's shoulder whilst Yoongi just looks at him with disgust.

I bet Yoongi did find whatever Jin said funny, why does he not smile freely? I don't think it's the fact he doesn't like smiling, he doesn't seem that insecure, I wonder if it has something with his past; after all BTS are known for their bad childhoods.

I could ask him, but I'm not sure if we're close enough. He seems rather close to Hoseok and Jungkook, I could ask them both. How ironic of them all being close friends and having some type of relationship with me. I don't want to ruin any bonds of friendship, but is it really my fault?

Then it strikes me, I can't date Jungkook..I'm still fake dating Hoseok. Jungkook thinks I'm dating Hoseok for real, does that mean he wants me to cheat on Hoseok with him? I'm not a cheater and yet I must have seemed that way in the closet. I don't understand why you would date someone you know is willing to cheat. I could ask Hoseok if we could break it off as Hwasa isn't a problem anymore.

Did I just call Hwasa a problem? I'm becoming one of BTS, shit.

Jin laughs again and Yoongi only looks away, I wish he wouldn't smoke. Wait, why do I care? He probably wouldn't listen to me if I did ask him not to, it's his problem not mine if he dies from cancer.

I really am becoming like them.

To be honest I thought I'd never be close to another man for years and yet I'm surrounded by 14 boys. What about Jackson? I don't have a crush on him, he's a handsome gentleman that is husband goals but I'm not sure I want to date him. Did he know I was dating Hoseok? I'm not sure, it must have spread across school.

"Class dismissed."

I look to the bike shed to see Yoongi and Jin gone.

"Hey, Lucy!" Jackson waves and quickly runs up to me. "How are you doing?"

"I need to tell you something," I begin to say. "I'm already-"

"Yeah," Jackson's arm releases me. "I heard at lunch you're dating Hoseok? I never saw that coming to be honest."

"I'm sorry."

"Why are you sorry?" Jackson smiles. "If someone truly loves you then they would be content if the person they love is happy, even if it is with someone else."

"Really?"

"Yep." Jackson squeezes my shoulder. "I've got to catch a bus, let's not make ourselves awkward in the future because of the past!"