The New Ones

I open my eyes to a chandelier hanging above me, a really comfy sofa underneath me and no one beside me. I quickly sit up realising where I am. How could I have fallen asleep? You know the rumours about Jin and you let him sleep with you?

I sniff. I smell a cooked breakfast. I haven't had one of those since I was in England. The taste of crispy bacon and soft eggs makes makes me sigh, until I realise I'm not eating anything and I'm still sitting in the same place.

Looking at my phone I let out my breath. It's only 7:43am, school starts at 9:10am so I don't have to rush.

I walk slowly to the door and peek outside. The hallway is empty and quiet but I do hear voices and laughter coming from downstairs.

Damn it. That's where I need to go if I want to get out of here without being seen. I slowly tip toe down the stairs trying to keep in the shadows.

I don't think anything bad will happen to me if I do go downstairs demanding a fry up but I'd rather not.

Stepping onto the wooden floor I see the door a few metres away. Should I run for it or go slowly and quietly? My shoes will make a lot of noise on this floor if I run, they are faster than me but would they care so much to go after me?

I decide to be safe and fast by walking quietly by the door away from what looks like the kitchen.

Grabbing onto the doorknob I take a last look at the house before opening the door and sprinting out.

"Ughhhhh." I groan as I sit down in my seat.

I swear if Jungkook doesn't arrive sooner or later we're both going to be peeling off chewing gum from desks after school.

I can't help but sigh in relief when he comes into the classroom with our folder.

"What? Did you think I'd forget it? That's something Namjoon would do." He says before sitting down in his chair.

I must have looked relieved.

"Anyway, when did you go in the morning? We made you breakfast." He says leaning over so I can feel his breath against my neck.

"I wasn't hungry and I had to be somewhere." I lie.

My stomach rumbles.

Jungkook leans back into his seat and laughs loudly.

"Sh-shut up." I blush as everyone in the class stops talking and looks over to us.

"Okay class settle d- oh, that's a change, you're all quiet." Mr Sehun walks in.

I sigh as I walk outside, I have a ten minute break, I'd better make this walk quick.

Two boys run past me nearly knocking me over.

"Hey! Watch it!" I shout after them.

"Sorry but there is a fight!" One of them shouts back and before I can reply they're out of sight.

A fight? I might as well go watch too, I don't have anything better to do. I bet it's one of the members from BTS, probably Jimin or Jungkook.

I quicken my pace in the direction the boys were running until I'm running as well.

I see a big crowd surrounding what probably is the fight. I begin to go into a jog and into a fast speed walk as I get closer.

"Fight! Fight! Fight!" The crowd chants.

I try to peek over people's shoulders but being the tiny person I am I have to jump to look over.

There is all of BTS fighting what seems like six new boys. They look pretty handsome, well until they get beaten up. I mean, no one has beaten up BTS before, they are called Bulletproof Boy Scouts.

I get on my hands and knees and crawl towards the front of the crowd for a better look. I don't usually find violence entertaining but in school anything is entertaining.

I get up and look at the scene before me, it looks like a fight scene from a kung fu movie. They all seem to be doing martial arts or some shit. I watch a white haired boy kick Namjoon in the face. Damn, I can't even kick more than 90 degrees.

Usually fights are just someone getting beaten up by BTS but the new boys seem to be an equal match. I hope their not going to bullies, it's bad enough having one group of them but I'd have to admit, BTS have seemed to get a whole lot nicer..well to me anyway.

The white haired boy looks over to my direction before swinging a punch at Namjoon, knocking him down. His gaze shifts to me and he smiles. Do I know him?

He runs to me and grabs my arm.

"Huh? Wait!" He doesn't reply but runs from the fight, which makes the other 5 new boys run too.

I struggle to catch up to him and trip endlessly over air but his firm grip keeps me from falling. I haven't seen him before, have I?

We stop running after a couple of minutes next to the bike shed. What are we doing here? Are they going to beat me up too?

"Relax, we're BamBams friends." The white hair smiles at me and takes me into the bike shed.

I say a bike shed but it has no bikes, but chairs and a table. One of those chairs has BamBam sitting on it.

"Bambam!" I smile before walking up to him and hugging him.

"So you found her?" He asks the white haired after we let go.

"It was pretty easy considering, you know, she is white." A brown haired boy says sitting down on a chair.

The white haired dabs before sitting down next to me.

"I'm Jackson, but you can call me oppa." He says smirking.

"Hi..Jackson," I reply. "I'm Lucy."

"I'm Yugyeom." The brown haired boy that spoke before says.

"I'm Jinyoung and this is Youngjae." A dark brown haired boy says next to a light brown haired guy who smiles shyly.

"Nice to meet you." I reply.

"I'm Jaebum and this awkward blonde is Mark." Another brown haired guy says pointing to a blonde who blushes.

"You all have nice names." I say smiling.

I've forgotten who most of them are called already.

"BamBam talks a lot about you." Jackson laughs when BamBam punches him on the shoulder.

"Shut up!" BamBam shouts at Jackson.

"Yellow, Lucy." Jackson suddenly says to me.

"Huh?" I ask.

"Yellow." They all say in unison.

"What?"

"Say it really fast." Jackson smiles.

I put my head in my hands after realising.

"You're such dorks." I laugh.

They all laugh.

"We should get back to class, it's going to start soon." Jaebum says putting his bag around his shoulder.

"Okay, it was nice meeting you Lucy!" Youngjae smiles and walks out of the shed.

"Same!" Jaebum and Jinyoung shout before running.

"You should get back to class too." BamBam smiles before standing up.

"Okay, well, see you later." I smile before running out too.

When I enter the classroom the first thing I realise is that Jungkook isn't here. Did he get beat up so badly he's with the Nurse? Or is he just skipping class?

Class ends rather quickly and I make my way to the Cafeteria. The usual shouting and laughing echoes before you're even close to it.

Looking into the Cafeteria I laugh as I see both groups on either side of the room giving each other evil stares.

"Hey, Lucy!" Jimin smiles waving over to me.

"Lucy, over here!" BamBam smiles waving at me too.

A/N

So who do you want to sit with, BTS or GOT7? Comment your decision!