Closed Closets

A/N

I used to follow the timeline I made for this FF but now that's out of the window I'm writing random moments about ramen and boners. No regrets though.

We both walk in silence down the empty corridor. Jungkook putting his hands over his crotch and me trying not to look.

"Are you trying to look at my-"

"Nope."

We walk in an awkward silence. Jungkook seems to concentrated in trying to hear for people coming than starting up a conversation.

"She's such a slut."

"I know right!"

"All I can feel when I touch her ass is plastic."

"It's like fucking a barbie."

"Shit." Jungkook says.

"Maybe we could-"

Someone grabs my waist and pulls me into..the janitors closet.

I look up to see Jungkook closing the door leaving us in pitch black.

Have I said how close we are?

My chest is tightly pushing against his and I can feel something poking my upper thigh, which I'm guessing isn't his hand.

His arms are still wrapped around my waist as if he lets go I will get squished into the wall.

I try to ignore the thing poking my thigh and concentrate on where I think Jungkook's face is.

He pushes me to him even more tightly and I squeak from pain. It feels like my breasts are going to go inside my body.

The buddy is poking me a lot harder and a lot higher up my thigh I swear to god I will beat his ass if he's just doing this out of pleasure.

"Ju-"

"Shh. They will hear us. Keep still." He whispers in my ear which sends shivers up my spine.

He rests his chin on my shoulder and sighs.

"Sorry." He whispers.

"Tch." I reply.

"Honestly, I'm sorry. It's my fault we're in this mess. The boys outside are Hoseok and V, I can tell from their voices, and they will tease me if they see me like this."

"Just get better friends."

He lightly chuckles.

"We've been through too much to leave each other."

"Like what?"

"If I told you, I'd have to kill you."

"I'd like to see you try."

"Do you think I'm joking?"

"You don't seem like a person who could kill someone."

"You would be surprised."

"Oh, sure."

"Anyway, I am sorry." He says changing the subject. "I don't even know why I fell asleep. The amount of times I have told myself to not dream of you and I still-"

He stops and the awkward silence comes back.

He was dreaming about me? He was moaning about me?

"I-I think their gone now." He stutters opening the door.

"Hmm." I reply.

He lets go of me and begins to walk away quickly.

"Don't tell anyone about this or else." He warns before he disappears around the corner.