Dibidibidibidibidibi

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I got ill and couldn't stop throwing up but I'm back so ayyyyy.

I skip up the stairs with my pot of steaming hot ramen in one hand and my phone in the other.

My name is Minho dibidibidibidibi My name is M-

"Ahh!" I scream and fall back down the stairs spelling most of the ramen on the stairs.

I rub my bottom and scowl at my phone.

Why did I choose such a weird ringtone?

"What?" I shout after snatching my phone from the floor and answering whoever was responsible for spilling my precious ramen.

"Ugh, I have a headache, don't shout." A boy answers in an annoyed tone.

Jungkook.

"How did you get my number?" I hiss.

"Namjoon is smarter than he looks." I know he's smirking. "Anyway, I had to call you because you didn't call me. We're partners, remember? The assignment is tomorrow!"

I look over to my calendar to see he's right.

"Oh god, I totally forgot." I groan standing up.

"Just get your ass at mine."

"What, now? It's ten o'clock!"

"Yes, now!"

"This is how people get rap-"

He hung up.

I look at my ramen dripping down the stairs like a slow waterfall full of noodles.

Grabbing my coat and slipping my black converse on I realise, I'm going to Jungkooks house.

The evil Jungkook.

I guess if anything did happen I have my phone..

Pushing the thoughts out the way I walk out into the dimly lit street. I hear a hoot from an owl and start walking to where his house should be.

Woah.

His house is ten times bigger than mine.

I'm not joking, my house has three windows at the front and this house has, like, 30.

I check the address scribbled on the piece of paper and the location on google maps.

This is really his house?

How do I even get inside?

There are big black gates standing before me with a stone wall too high to climb surrounding the house.

Does he really need that much security?

'Say the name, Seventeeeeeeen'

I look at my phone to see I have received a message.

AnnoyingFetus: Just open the damn gate, idiot

"Tch." I scowl and push the gate to see it swing wide open.

I hope there isn't any cameras for him to see.

There must be to him see me standing there like an idiot.

"Lucy!" A boy with light brown hair in a denim jacket shouts at me waving his arms frantically in the air.

He isn't Jungkook.

I mentally groan.

V.

Do they live together?

When I get to the door he swings his arm around my shoulder and grins.

"Jungkook and the others are upstairs."
He says leading me up the stairs.