Cat and Mouse

The bell rings signalling the end of lessons and the start of lunch.

I quickly stuff my things into my bag and try to blend in with the rushing crowd of teenagers going to the cafeteria. I turn to see Jungkook is still in his seat looking at my chair. I turn my attention back to not being seen by Namjoon and his buddies.

The crowd reaches the cafeteria so I try to head for the door leading to the stairs.

I hear someone howl in agony across the room. I look to see a poor boy called BamBam getting beaten up by Jimin. His screams can be heard from miles away yet everyone ignores him.

Park Jimin. The strongest out of BTS.
He is a show-off and can never control his hormones. Yet he may be the strongest he is definitely not the smartest.

I don't blame them. No one intervenes with BTS. Not even teachers. Everyone knows they'll move onto you if you try to stop them bullying someone else.

I try to tell myself that I need to just ignore him like everyone else and go hide but I can't just leave him to the fists of Jimin. Anyway they already bully me.

I start to walk towards BamBam who is on the floor covered in blood crying. While Jimin is showing his muscles off to some girls in the higher grade, I try to stand BamBam up.

"Hey!" I hear Jimin shout.

I suddenly get pulled backwards onto the floor. My head lands hard causing a painful migraine. I can't think straight because my head seems to be full of sounds.

"Oh, it's you Lucy." Jimin says, smirking down at me. "In this position you could easily suck my-"

I try to get back up but he pushes me back down with just one of his fingers. I look over to BamBam. He is lying on the floor beside me shaking in fear. A kid like him doesn't belong in a school like this. I say 'kid' but he's around the same age as me.

Jimin crouches down to me and strokes my cheek. I try to push his hand away but he pins me down. I try to loosen his iron grip but my weak arms are nothing compared to him. He laughs.

"Lucy, you look like a mouse who has been caught by a cat." He whispers.

"I'm guessing you're the cat because you're a pussy." I spat.

He smirks.

"You are what you eat." He whispers again causing shivers to go down my spine.

He leans his face closer to mine that our noses are touching.

I gulp.

He leans in closer.