Make Her Pay (Gamtav) (sadstuck) (humanstuck)

(warning: murder and insanity present in this fic)

Third Person P.O.V

Gamzee sat on his couch, flipping through the TV channels mindlessly with his signature goofy grin on his face and his clown makeup on. He had just gotten off the phone with his boyfriend and the love of his life Tavros. The small boy had told him he was going out met someone that day who he hadn't seen since she had gone to jail a while back. At first, that had worried Gamzee but Tavros assured Gamzee she had changed. Terezi had said so! Gamzee wasn't sure he trusted Terezi's word when it came to Vriska but Tavros had been really excited and so he hadn't wanted to rain on the little guy's parade. He continued to flip through the channels for a bit until one channel caught his attention. The news channel had said there had been a murder nearby Tavros's house which caused Gamzee to stop flipping to listen. The reporter said the culprit was a girl who had only just recently gotten out of jail for the blinding of one girl, the crippling of one boy, and the attempted murder of another girl. The murderer's name? Vriska Serket. Her poor victim? Tavros Nitram. Gamzee froze at the name. "TaVbrO?" He whispered, shocked. It couldn't have been him. But yet there it was. His body on screen, a huge hole in his chest where according to the reporter Vriska had stabbed Tavros with his own fake larping lance that she had reportedly told him to bring, making it a planned murder rather than an on the spot one. She had fled after committing the crime and the police had not been able to find her yet. Tavros Nitram was dead. Gamzee stared blankly at the screen for a few moments before turning it off, unable to hear his name anymore or see his face. He twitched. He quickly reached for his phone to turn on some music in a desperate attempt to calm himself. He sat back and listened numbly for a few songs until one came along that he began to sing along with. "I can see it coming round full circle my friend. On the TV they said they had reported you dead. It was my fault cause I could have sworn that you'd said. It was easy to find another for your bed. But how does it feel to leave me this way? When all that you have's been lost in a day. Everyone knows, but not what to say. I've been wondering, now. I've been staring at the hotel ceiling. Drinking everything I've found this evening. Trying to hold on to the sweetest feeling. So I'll never let you go, don't you leave me lonely. I start to see this. Everyone I know can not believe this. I'm trying to hold on to the sweetest feeling. So I'll never let you go, don't you leave me lonely now. When my eyes open morning pulls me into the view. no. I guess I'm only acting in the way that you do. Just being alone, no. Only time tells me more than I hoped. All that I know is, I'll be fine in a fortnight, and lo and behold, I knew I shouldn't have let you go. I've been staring at the hotel ceiling. Drinking everything I've found this evening. Trying to hold on to the sweetest feeling. So I'll never let you go, don't you leave me lonely. I start to see this. Everyone I know can not believe this. I'm trying to hold on to the sweetest feeling. So I'll never let you go, don't you leave me lonely now. I can see it coming round full circle my friend. On the TV they said they had reported you dead." Gamzee didn't look the same when the song ended. His make up was smudged as he had rubbed it while singing, his eyes had a crazy look in them, and his smile was no longer goofy, but rather creepy. He chuckled darkly as he shut off the music before grabbing the clubs he juggled with sometimes. The clubs that had used to entertain Tavros. He left the house, honking occasionally as he searched for one person. The girl that ruined it all. Vriska Serket was going to pay. With her life.