Revenge(humanstuck)(erisol)

Third Person P.O.V

Sollux woke up one day and went to the bathroom and took a shower like normal. He went to look in the mirror afterward however and got quite the shock. Instead of his normal dark brown hair with a light brown streak representing his soulmates hair color he was greeted with his dark brown hair with a black streak! He growled. He wasn't a fashion expert like Kanaya but even he could tell this looked terrible on him. He didn't care if this person was supposed to be his soulmate he was going to get revenge for this. That day he went out and bought some blond hair dye which he promptly used. It looked even worse on him than black but he only smirked in satisfaction knowing he had gotten his revenge. Only he didn't realize his soulmate would want revenge for his revenge. The next day he woke up with a pure white streak in his hair! This went on and on for weeks with the colors getting crazier and crazier. Eventually, Sollux was so tired of it that he was willing to rant about it to anyone. Including his worst enemy Eridan. So that's exactly what happened although only on accident. During one of their fights out slipped a little something. "Well at lea2t you don't have two deal wiith your 2uppo2ed 2oulmate con2tantly dyeiing theiir haiir ju2t two 2piite you!" There was a pause in messages and Sollux almost thought he had won when another message came in. "Your soulmate is constantly dyeing their hair?" "Yeah what about iit fii2h diick?" "Mine does too." "Waiit what?" "I dyed my hair black once and they dyed theirs blond and it started a color wwar of sorts." "Ok, that2 ju2t fucking creepy becau2e that2 exactly what 2tarted my dye war two." "You don't think?" "U2? 2oulmate2?" It seemed far fetched but the more Sollux thought about it the more sense it actually made. "II gue22 iit never came to miind two thiink of anyone a2 my 2oulmate but yeah. II could 2ee iit." "Me too..." There was another pause, this one broken by Sollux. "Want two meet up?" "Like a date?" "2ure why not." "That sounds good." "Great." Another pause. "II love you ED." "I lovve you too Sol."