You're more than ok (Kurtuna)

Third Person P.O.V

Kurloz and Mituna were hanging out and chatting in the dream bubbles when Mituna started spazzing due to his brain damage. Kurloz immediately rushed over and helped him to calm. Mituna calmed down but a thought came to his mind. Kurloz was always helping him and he never really helped Kurloz all that often. He turned to look up at Kurloz with a frown. Kurloz tilted his head as if to ask what was wrong. "KURL0Z Y0U'R3 4LWAY5 H3LPING M3 8U7 1 N3V3R H3LP Y0U. D035 7H47 M3AN 1'M 4 84D M0IR41L? 1 D0N'7 W4N7 70 B3 4 84D M0IR41L." Kurloz smiled and shook his head. Mituna cocked his head to the side, not understanding. "WH47 D0 Y0U M34N KURL0Z?" Kurloz sighed and attempted to gesture to Mituna but it wasn't getting through. "1 D0N'7 UND3R574ND KURL0Z! 1 N3V3R UND3RS74ND Y0U! 1 W4N7 70 8U7 1 C4N'7!" There was a small amount of tears in his bi-colored eyes hidden by his helmet. Kurloz tried to hug him to help calm him down but Mituna pushed him away. "7H3R3 17 15 4G41N W17H Y0U H3LP1NG M3 4ND M3 D01NG N07H1NG F0R Y0U!" He turned and pouted. Kurloz moved to sit in front of him and slowly pulled Mituna's helmet off. There were tears threatening to fall out of Mituna's eyes as he looked up at Kurloz. Mituna opened his mouth to say something but Kurloz put a finger to his own stitched lips and Mituna stayed quiet. Kurloz looked around for a moment before grabbing some of Mituna's nearby coloring supplies. "1 D0N'7 S33 H0W DR4W1NG 15 G01NG 70 H3LP M3 83 4 83773R M01R41L KURL0Z." Kurloz just shook his head and pulled out a purple crayon and a blank piece of paper. 'You are a great friend Mituna. And from Latula has said you are a great matesprite as well. Just because you need more help than I do doesn't mean I don't care for you Mituna.' Kurloz wrote. After Mituna read it he smiled at Kurloz. "R34LLY KURL0Z?" Kurloz nodded. Mituna smiled and jumped at him, pulling him into a hug. Kurloz hugs him for a moment before gently shifting Mituna off him and re-grabbing the crayon and paper. 'I wasn't finished.' He wrote. Mituna tilted his head in confusion. 'I have talked with Latula and we have both agreed that it is better if I tell you now. I see you as more than a moirail Mituna. I'm flushed for you.' He put down the crayon and made a heart shape with his hands. Mituna's eyes widened and his face was covered in a bright yellow blush. He thought for a moment then made his own hands into a heart shape. "1'M FLU5H3D F0R Y0U 700 KURL0Z. 8U7 WH47 480U7 M3UL1N? WH3N Y0U 574R73D G01NG 4F73R H3R 15 WH3N 1 G4V3 UP 0N B31NG 4NY7H1NG 8U7 Y0UR M01R41L 4ND W3N7 4F73R L4TUL4." Kurloz picked up the crayon again. 'I chose her after Latula told me she was flushed for you and I didn't want to get in the way. Recently she came to me and told me she had misevaluated her feelings so I told her how I felt. Me and Meulin never actually were flushed for each other but rather we agreed to say we were so that I wouldn't have to mess with your relationship with Latula.' Mituna didn't really grasp all the logistics of that but nodded anyway as he figured it meant everything was already worked out. He smiled and moved to cuddle close to Kurloz. Kurloz wrapped his arms around Mituna happily and laid his head on top Mituna's messy mop of hair. For pretty much the rest of the 'day' the new couple cuddled in their dream bubble.

(Sorry it's short but I didn't really have many ideas on what to do and I'm good at writing Mituna or Kurloz. I hope you like it anyway!)