01

regret
________________________

Yoongi sighed as he looked at his sister's uniform. Was he really doing this?

"Yoonji! I'm backing out, I don't want this." he yelled while grabbing her shirt and skirt. Yoonji immediately opened her room door, "No you can't back out Yoongi!" she whined, slightly afraid he would back out for real. "Remember, you promised?" she lifted her eyebrows, eyeing him.

A long sigh escaped his mouth before he ruffled his hair, "Ugh! Why did I even agree on doing this?".

She smiled wide, hugging her brother before thanking him. As she was about to close her door shut, Yoongi spoke up. "You owe me a big one!"

After that, he had no other choice but putting on the uniform. Luckily he was on the slim side, so he easily fitted the uniform. Insecure, he tried to drag the skirt further down.

"What is up with these school skirts being so freaking short?!" he hissed before walking in Yoonji's room.
"Hey knock first!" she whined, yet again.

"Give me something to cover my beautiful snds legs." he said coldly, watching his sister get something from her closet.

"Tsk! Girls Generation legs, you? Don't think so.." she scoffed, throwing over some black leggings.

_______________________________________

And there Min Yoongi was, walking down the streets to his sister's school. Or, Yoonji now.

Cars we're driving past, making him pissed to why he had to walk to the stupid school.

Why was he even standing up for his annoying sister anyways?

She always irritate him.

Regretting his decision yet again, he enetered the big school.

The hall was packed, crowded with a sea of students trying to get to their class.

He harshly breathed in, before pushing his way through. He had no time or interest waiting for them to move. Soon enough, he was in front of his class.

Turning the knob, he entered, earning all eyes on him.