NoT so predictable after all

So based on last chapter's comments a lot of you thought that my writing was "too predicable". I admit that part was, but I tried to not confuse you readers like I did by throwing too many twists in the story in the beginning. So a warning to all.

1. This chapter is unedited because my editor commented that she thought my story was predictable. 

2. You won't expect what's coming next.

And hey this upload is early so I'm pretty satisfied.

Oh and it's long! So bonus points for mwa

On with this chappie mates (no I'm not austrauliann)

I hop in Alexx's car with a large smile on my face. I can't wait to tell Noah what really went down with James. He will be so relieved and our relationship will be okay again! Just back to normal, but after I explain to my ex- soon to be current boyfriend about the situation at hand, we will surely experience a steamy make out session that will bring us even closer together. Up our romance even more.

We are driving to Cassie's house right now, in case that wasn't obvious enough. Alexx is going to jag's anyways, so she is kind enough to drop me off at the nearby house.

"Geez, calm down already. You look high." says Alexx with a look of distaste. I am jumping up and down to the beat of a remix to one of my favorite songs. Favorite song? That's a sure sign that everything with Noah will turn out good.

"Sorry!" I apologize. Not that I am sorry enough to stop my seat dancing of course.

Minutes later, we have arrived at my destination. I hop out of the passenger side of Alexx's car and swing around back. I walk up the brick front steps, give Alexx a wave while mouthing "thank you", and then ring the doorbell.

After a very short time, Cassie comes stumbling to the door. "Dude, do you mind I was taking a nap?" She says leaning against the door frame with her eyes closed. She doesn't realize it's me.

"Hi Cassie. Is Noah there?" I ask.

Her head shoots up at lightning speed. "Addie? What the hell are you doing here? Haven't you out my poor brother through enough in one day?" She seems angry. Okay, maybe more like furious.

"It's not what you think! If I could just explain-" I start until Cassie rudely cuts me off.

"Beat it. I will not let you through this door. You may not hurt my big brother any more." she days crossing her arms and blocking my way.

"Fine, can I talk to you first, then?"

"Whatever. Just know it's useless. I'll never forgive you for your actions. And I'm still not letting you inside. You'll probably just run right up to Noah's room. Go around back and meet me on the patio beside the pool."

I agree and then walk around the side of the house to the large stone patio in the backyard.

"Okay, so I never cheated on Noah. I-" i start off only to be interrupted by Cassie.

"You're a big fat-well thin- liar!" she accuses me.

"No no no! I went to James to talk to him about the whole secret-thingy because I figured it out and so we were all friendly again and then he asked me if I still liked your brother and i said yes and then he didn't believe me so he started to kiss me and-"

"You didn't pull away, though! If you really like Noah, you would've pulled away."

"I did pull away."