Oh gosh

A/N ok this is gonna be the longest authors note you will ever see me write

1. If you have a link for a cover or to the three editors I spoke to, see something wrong with a chapter I post private message me. If you just want me to upload vote and comment. 

2. I literally got overnight Wattpad fame. Thank you Gigi131 for being my very first fan. 

3. This gorgeous cover was made by xxangelswilltakemexx 

4. I will try to dedicate a chapter to someone each time. Oh and read @kassirae99's storys if I hear she's gotten lots of views and votes I'll upload sooner:) 

5. If this gets on what's hot list tell me! 

All done!

"Ok so I called the girls and they're all up for it. They're coming over right away." says Alexx snapping her phone shut. 

I groan into my pillow. "I don't wanna do this and as an American citizen I dont have to." 

I looked up and Alexx was giving me the evil eye. "Ok fine! I'll do it!" I said raising my hands in the air and giving in. 

"Thats what I thought!" said Alexx with a smirk.  

Suddenly my door bursts open and in come Cassie and lily. 

"Ill do clothing!" volunteers Lily. 

"I already called attitude." says Alexx. 

"Fine! I get hair, makeup, dieting, and exercise. Since I got last pick it's only fair that I ge to help Addison in the first month." argues Cassie. 

"Oh no you did not!" says an angry Lily. 

"Hey guys! It was my idea!" says Alexx. 

"So? Being the totally smart person I am, I wouldve thought of this eventually." claims Lily. 

Cassie snorts. "Sure..." 

"Oh wait! I know a way to settle this!" I say. 

"What?" They all say at the same time, eager to hear my response. 

"Lets not do this whole makeover thing at all!" 

They all protested until Cassie smiled. 

"Rock.paper.scissors." she said dramatically. 

"Youre on!" says Alexx. 

In the end Lily wins the stupid rock paper scissors tournament. 

"Come on let's go." she says. 

"Where?" I ask. 

"The mall! Duh!" 

I groan. I hate shopping. "Already? Do we have to start so soon?" 

"Ill pay." she suggests. 

"I still would really rather not go." I say. 

"No one asked you," she simply states and pulls me to her car. 

We arrive at the mall. Lily practically has to drag me inside the place. 

"Where to start? Where to start?" she asks herself. 

"Home." I say hopefully. 

"I don't think so Missy. Your wardrobe is like BLEH! Makes me want to puke. Everythings so manly and baggy." she criticizes me. 

Lily spots a Victorias Secret. "Lets buy some lingerine! With your new look you'll surely attract some male attention." she says with a giggle. 

"Im not planning on having anyone see my undergarments so this is just a waste." 

"Just in case." she says holding up a seriosilu skimpy thong. 

"Gosh no!" I said and make a gagging noise.