Accepted Amber? NO

I am such a procrastinator. I saved up all my homework and studying until today: Sunday. I haven't hung out with my friends all weekend because of the dates. I feel bad. In the bathroom, I splash some water on my face in a fail attempt to wake myself up. I sigh realizing it's going to be a long day. I carry my backpack and pull it on top of my bed deciding to get to work.

Not even five minutes into my studying and working, I hear the sliding of a window.

Next thing I know I hear James say, "You can do this James. You’re the man." And he plops into my room almost missing my window.

"James!"

"It’s okay. I had confidence I was going to make the jump, but it's nice to know you're concerned."

"No it's not that, but you can't just come barging in my room; especially when it’s in the early hotdog morning when I'm not dressed." I scold him.

"Wow nice to know you value my safety."

"Yeah, that to. Don't jump from your window to mine! You'll fall and break your neck one day!"

"That’s better. And about the whole coming into your room whenever-I-want thing, what do you want me to do - knock?" He asked, being smart with me.

I was about to respond when he started laughing. He can’t knock on my window. "Oh stop those girlish giggles. I'm keeping my window closed from now on."

"But fresh air’s good for yah Addie."

"Maybe so, but this encounter is not having a very positive effect on my grades. Now shoo! I need to complete this homework and study."

"You can just copy mine. I already finished it yesterday."

"That’s cheating."

"I prefer to think of it as smart strategy." James says, smiling.

"Thanks, but no."

"Okay then." He says as he hops back inside his own room.

I begin to get back to my school-work, but I can't stop thinking about James. I'm really distracted, so I decide to take a break. I go downstairs to the kitchen and eat some oatmeal. It burns my tongue at first, but then I gulp down some milk and it cools down inside my mouth.

I take my iPod out of the charging dock after putting my dishes in the sink. I put in my earphones and go back to my bedroom. Time flies by while I listen to music and it's already 6:00 when I finish everything I have to do. Realising I haven't even eaten lunch or a snack yet, I call for a pizza. My mom hasn't been home all day because she's out of the state on a business trip.

Waiting for dinner, I turn on the television. Nothing really good is on and I don't really pay attention to the characters on the screen.

The sound of the doorbell ringing startles me and I jump a little. Regaining my composure, I walk towards the door with a wad of cash.